Todays Other Games

La Parka

Gutted.

To have Wigan in the premiership is rediculous enough...But for 3 seasons...Jeebus H.

Small mercy, should minimalise the amount of Dave Whelan's bleatine re: Tevez. Altho the world will continue to pay attention to him next season. FFS.

On a brigher note: Stuart Pearce era comes to an end. Hopefully. Please. I hope. If there's a god. Please.

Gutted.

To have Wigan in the premiership is rediculous enough...But for 3 seasons...Jeebus H.

Small mercy, should minimalise the amount of Dave Whelan's bleatine re: Tevez. Altho the world will continue to pay attention to him next season. FFS.

On a brigher note: Stuart Pearce era comes to an end. Hopefully. Please. I hope. If there's a god. Please.

Who do u want to replace Pearce?

Guest BooBoo

Thankfully Fowler didnt score on his Anfield departure. The scouse saccharine would have been on overload.

Thankfully Fowler didnt score on his Anfield departure. The scouse saccharine would have been on overload.

Subbed off about 3mins before they got a pen. :lol:

Gutted.

Not fussed as long as they can get the team to play some decent football and provide a bit of entertainment.

Gutted.

Not fussed as long as they can get the team to play some decent football and provide a bit of entertainment.

Whats the feeling up in City? Is there any names floating around? I think city should try and get Souness ;)

Gutted.

Whats the feeling up in City? Is there any names floating around? I think city should try and get Souness ;)

Exactly the same names that are floating around here. Allardyce, Houllier etc...

PS: I think we shouldn't.  :idiot2: