Watford 1-1 Newcastle - Post Match Thoughts

JH

Boring, I reckon we shaded that, there were a couple other penalty appeals, the handball one in the second half after the goal, where it seemed the whole of the Vic shouted, but Rob fucking Styles saw nothing.

Best bit was the end, and Foster got a brilliant standing ovation and countless applause during the lap of 'honour'.

Ramage was your only player that really impressed me, Ameobi looked like a heap of shite.

Boring, I reckon we shaded that, there were a couple other penalty appeals, the handball one in the second half after the goal, where it seemed the whole of the Vic shouted, but Rob fucking Styles saw nothing.

Best bit was the end, and Foster got a brilliant standing ovation and countless applause during the lap of 'honour'.

Ramage was your only player that really impressed me, Ameobi looked like a heap of shite.

:laugh:

Boring, I reckon we shaded that, there were a couple other penalty appeals, the handball one in the second half after the goal, where it seemed the whole of the Vic shouted, but Rob f****** Styles saw nothing.

Ramage was your only player that really impressed me, Ameobi looked like a heap of s****.

Please can we just sell Ramage. Not drop or loan out, or have him fight for his place, sell him/

dyers goal any good?

It was ok, good pass but Willliamson should've cut it out but missed with a slide, tidy touch to get it past Foster.

Thats really depressing sentence

About time for an Owen declaration of loyalty now his transfer prospects are ruined.

Its a broken jaw or cheek bone, He could still move

Good.Because if Patterson hadn't of done it i probably would have.

Just going by the highlights on Sky -

Maybe it's my imagination, but is Shola a bit quicker? He didn't have a good game, but there were little flashes of pace that I wasn't expecting.

Pattison - infuriating. He just doesn't impose himself. He's a good athlete and built like a brick shithouse, but it's so difficult to assess his ability because he's so tentative. Maybe Big Sam and his team of psychologists can do the trick.

Dyer looked a bit more motivated. I wonder if he'd like to stay now that GR has gone.

Owen did not look like a bunny of the contented variety.

Guest smoggeordie

Just got back. Brilliant day out the Watford lads are a good lot and had a beer with a few of them off Glory Horns. Shite game but the toon fans were the best ive seen us all season, especially in Moon Under Water before the match with the flag, absolutely immense.

Boring, I reckon we shaded that, there were a couple other penalty appeals, the handball one in the second half after the goal, where it seemed the whole of the Vic shouted, but Rob f****** Styles saw nothing.

Ramage was your only player that really impressed me, Ameobi looked like a heap of s****.

Please can we just sell Ramage. Not drop or loan out, or have him fight for his place, sell him/

Not going to happen methinks. Who would want him?