Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Jump on a flight. I'll met you at the airport. We can celebrate Fergies birthday as one!

Yous are all good lads apart from Billy and that Phil one is a bit dodgy. Otherwise all the best from Manchester/Sydney/Asia.

Global brand number wan.

Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a French international. Manager of the biggest club in the world knows nothing about a Senegal international who bettered a goal every two games in the Bundesliga. Well done.

To be honest as manager I think he's got enough to deal with his own team rather than worrying about having an encyclopaedic knowledge of every player in the game. That's pretty much what scouts are for. Can have a go at him for a lot of things, but not knowing Cabaye or Cisse particularly well isn't exactly a fatal flaw.

Surely being aware of the captain of the French league champions (and a regular starter for France) and a regular Senegal starter who is the second highest score over the past few years in Germany is simply just basic football knowledge?

Jump on a flight. I'll met you at the airport. We can celebrate Fergies birthday as one!

Yous are all good lads apart from Billy and that Phil one is a bit dodgy. Otherwise all the best from Manchester/Sydney/Asia.

Global brand number wank.

Cosmopolitan United. Wonder when they'll move to Noo Yawk as a branding extension ? After all, very few in Manchester support 'em !  ;D

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Don't want to actually answer that question then, I take it.

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

I think this is simple enough to understand to be honest

Wind up? he's a nasty piece of work end of. The likes of you weak minded fools that blindly believe he is some sort of psychology genius just proves what every other supporter outside your club thinks of you.

There is a thing called respect, which your manager, players and fans have none. Are you surprised you are the most hated in the country? Not because of your success, it's down to you having no class about you.

My club ? Psychology student ? What codswallop. What a massive over reaction to a wind up, it isn't me who's the fool

Did he tell you personally it was a wind up? Or are you just guessing?

Nah he's just a t*** like most manu "supporters". Think because they associate with a successful brand it entitles them to behave like c***s.

You need to go on an anger management course

Was written in a very calm, laid back mood.

You must have read it in an angry context. Too close to the truth for comfort perhaps.......

Ironically, if he were our manager... we'd each have a statue of the man in our living room, or a room dedicated to him ala an episode of Alan Partridge.

Ironically, if he managed Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, Man U fans would f***ing despise him and think he was the most odious c*** in the game.

What a stupid childish reply to a correct  comment are you really an administrator for this site

OK then, please do explain, how would Man U fans react if Alex Ferguson was the manager of another club and behaved on the touchline like he did yesterday, spoke in the press about other clubs, players and referees the way 'Fergie' gets to with a free pass from the FA and the press?  They'd treat him with a hushed reverence?

All supporters back up their manager in Fergies case they idolise him for his achievements to comment on his remarks he has wound you all up good and proper and is probably laughing his sicks off at the reaction whichs exactly what he hoped for

Only saying his wind up has worked and he is having a huge laugh at it all surely you see that

Wind up? he's a nasty piece of work end of. The likes of you weak minded fools that blindly believe he is some sort of psychology genius just proves what every other supporter outside your club thinks of you.

There is a thing called respect, which your manager, players and fans have none. Are you surprised you are the most hated in the country? Not because of your success, it's down to you having no class about you.

My club ? Psychology student ? What codswallop. What a massive over reaction to a wind up, it isn't me who's the fool

Nah he's just a t*** like most manu "supporters". Think because they associate with a successful brand it entitles them to behave like c***s.

You must have read it in an angry context. Too close to the truth for comfort perhaps.......

Already answered that. How old are you too ? Do you not know what a wind up is either ?

Already answered that. How old are you too ? Do you not know what a wind up is either ?

i'd say most of us know what a wind up is, we also know what whinging and bullying is, we are also aware that some people are treat differently to others because of their profile.

Every game manu fans arrogantly sing "we're manu - we do what we want" and frankly, however it is intended, it's something which most people in football would fully agree with you on.

Manu do appear to do what they want. They get away with it time and time again, to the benefit of your cuntish manager and his club but sadly to the longer term detriment to the game and it's integrity.

15 posts and 11 of them in this thread. Do you not think it's maybe you who needs to let this go?

PS: 29.

Sorry for presuming those guys wanted a response, including the 2 new ones . What is this anyway, the Gestapo ?

15 posts and 11 of them in this thread. Do you not think it's maybe you who needs to let this go?

Sorry for presuming those guys wanted a response, including the 2 new ones . What is this anyway, the Gestapo ?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_5087_1315751385.png

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_5087_1315751385.png

Looks like Mancini in a Superman cape, somewhat aptly.

Are you still here? Ferguson's a twat ok? Got it?

Now fuck off.

Are you still here? Ferguson's a twat ok? Got it?

Now fuck off.

And take the rest of you glory hunting no-marks with you.

Guest Slippery Sam

You're only a brand, you're only a braaaaand,

At least we're a wee club, you're only a brand

:bluestar:

I wonder what the late, great, Sir Bobby Robson would make of the insulting comment.  One thing's for certain, I know which of the two [sBR & Purple nose] I would trust with an answer to a football question.

Ferguson is just a bully whose power is diminishing. His outburst is a sign of the pressure he is under as Manchester United slip slowly down the list of good footballing teams. I think they'll find how far they've fallen when they face Real, who in themselves were a poor shadow of an excellent Dortmund team in the earlier group stages. He's losing his grip in the PL with Chelsea and Man City gradually overhauling his team despite the present league positions. All he has left is the vacuum of power left by an inept FA. He's been a great team builder but his time is coming soon, and like many, I look forward to seeing the mighty fall.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ferguson was merely drawing attention away from his players.

Van Persie for twatting Colo & Valencia for KEANING Anita.

Mission successful.

Guest Wally_McFool

You're only a brand, you're only a braaaaand,

At least we're a wee club, you're only a brand

:bluestar:

Love it!

That deserves on of those meme generator thingys with alternate flashing Manchester and NUFC badges.