The NE5 appreciation poll. How many games do you currently go to per season?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd love to go to some away games next year, might well do so.

they are great. I miss them really, would like to go them more often, you can't beat it. Used to be quite bothered about getting filled in etc back in those days, more than now, and I've had a few narrow escapes and scary moments and seen a few battles.

Guest Geordiesned

Season ticket holder and go to between 10 and 15 away games a season.

soopafan!  :cheesy: :clap:

:lol:

Did I claim to be? I've merely followed the flow of the other posts and qualified my answer.

You're really having trouble understanding that concept today aren't you old man? Forgotten to take your pills again? Or are you just trying to make yourself look superior again? Are you going to follow up your juvenile response with tales of how you once caught Hughie Gallagher's left boot when he threw it into the crowd after winning the Championship? After all, you're the only soopafan round here! ;)

Making yourself look superior = Season ticket holder and go to between 10 and 15 away games a season.

As I said, soopafan......

Christ on a bike! I'm answering the fucking question! Shall I type s-l-o-w-l-y for you so you undertand the concept?? :lol:

And to think you accused ME of stalking YOU!  :cheesy:

I expect you were really excited when you saw this thread 'cos it gave you the chance to brag to everybody about how many matches you see, eh soopfan?

BTW You started the stalking, I'm just retaliating and isn't it fun. So there. Na na ni na na!!!!!

Where am I bragging exactly? Please, I'd love to know.

EDIT: Removed the last sentence as no point dragging someone else into HTL's pathetic shite.

Guest Geordiesned

Home and away are incomparable experiences nowadays.

Thankfully I don't have to sit next to the old fella next to me at away games and constantly have to explain to him that the goalkeepers' four step rule was abolished years ago over and over again! :lol:

5 people have got back from Watford pretty sharpish tbh.

Do you have to live in Newcastle to be a season ticket holder, like?

No, where have I said that or hinted at that?

Apologies, you didn't. I created this thead at 6.30pm, where did you imply they would not be able to get back to?

The poll says "go to away games" not "go to all away games" :D

Yes I misread it.

Season ticket holder and have been to about 15 away games this season.

getting filled in? that's the best part old man

silly lad

Nice to see you have nothing constructive to add to this thread

It's not fun finding 2 or 3 of you surrounded by 20 or 30 opposite fans somewhere, what else would you call it ?

Guest Geordiesned

Apologies, you didn't. I created this thead at 6.30pm, where did you imply they would not be able to get back to?

Yes I misread it.

Careful mate, HTL will be calling you a soopafan and sending you invites to be his msn buddy. ;)

Yes I misread it.

Careful mate, HTL will be calling you a soopafan and sending you invites to be his msn buddy. ;)

Just read it! haha...

Glad I couldn't go today because of my surgery now, just spoken to Luke, said it was shite.

Guest TheOrder

Season ticket holder (not been to everygame this season though), and I've been to five away games.

Season ticket holder. Made it to only 3 games this season because of the shitty, crappy BOLLOCKS that is work.

Thus I paid approximately £200 a game, which basically makes me the most hardcore superfan in the world ever.

Make it to about 3 homes and 3 aways most years. Don't live anywhere near Newcasstle at home or at Uni, and have a number of work/money issues but trying to make it to more and more games when I can justify it.

Home and away are incomparable experiences nowadays.

Thankfully I don't have to sit next to the old fella next to me at away games and constantly have to explain to him that the goalkeepers' four step rule was abolished years ago over and over again! :lol:

So how many times exactly was this rule abolished?

Yes I misread it.

Nowt like having a "chum", eh?

Been going since 1977, season ticket holder since 1982, in the DD cup scheme and used to go to nearly every away game as well but now only go to home games as a wife, 2 kids and a massive mortgage eat up all of my spare cash.