Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good footballer, but obviously a total cunt. However, I think his level of "cuntage" drops when he's wearing your shirt... So yeah, I'd probably have him.

As backup. Maybe.

Diouf is one of the few players I wouldn't want here. He is a totla cunt and has proved it time and time again. WOuld never want to see him in a Newcastle shirt.

Barton?

Not so sure about Barton. Barton clearly has anger issues and has times where the red mist comes down and does something incredibly stupid. However I'm not so sure he is a bad person as such and it looks like he is trying to change. On the other hand you have Diouf who dives, spits and just generally acts like a total cunt whenever I see him play and has made no attempt to change his ways.

Diouf is one of the few players I wouldn't want here. He is a totla cunt and has proved it time and time again. WOuld never want to see him in a Newcastle shirt.

Barton?

Not so sure about Barton. Barton clearly has anger issues and has times where the red mist comes down and does something incredibly stupid. However I'm not so sure he is a bad person as such and it looks like he is trying to change. On the other hand you have Diouf who dives, spits and just generally acts like a total cunt whenever I see him play and has made no attempt to change his ways.

Yeah, stubbing a cigar out on a kids eye when you are a senior player doesn't make you a bad person. Spitting does though. Thats totally different.

Diouf is one of the few players I wouldn't want here. He is a totla c*** and has proved it time and time again. WOuld never want to see him in a Newcastle shirt.

Barton?

Not so sure about Barton. Barton clearly has anger issues and has times where the red mist comes down and does something incredibly stupid. However I'm not so sure he is a bad person as such and it looks like he is trying to change. On the other hand you have Diouf who dives, spits and just generally acts like a total c*** whenever I see him play and has made no attempt to change his ways.

Yeah, stubbing a cigar out on a kids eye when you are a senior player doesn't make you a bad person. Spitting does though. Thats totally different.

Ya but the difference is Barton knows hes done wrong and is getting help wheres Diouf just keeps on acting the cunt and doesnt give the shit!To be honest we have better talent than him here already especially on the left.Would you prefer to see him playing ahead of Milner,Duff,Zog?I know I def wouldnt!

Barton?

Barton was 21 when the cigar incident happened and Tandy was hardly a kid, only a year or two younger than Barton at the time. Not denying Barton has done bad things but atleast most of the time he is alright and doesn't act like a idiot on the pitch.

Diouf is one of the few players I wouldn't want here. He is a totla c*** and has proved it time and time again. WOuld never want to see him in a Newcastle shirt.

Barton?

Not so sure about Barton. Barton clearly has anger issues and has times where the red mist comes down and does something incredibly stupid. However I'm not so sure he is a bad person as such and it looks like he is trying to change. On the other hand you have Diouf who dives, spits and just generally acts like a total c*** whenever I see him play and has made no attempt to change his ways.

Ya but the difference is Barton knows hes done wrong and is getting help wheres Diouf just keeps on acting the cunt and doesnt give the shit!To be honest we have better talent than him here already especially on the left.Would you prefer to see him playing ahead of Milner,Duff,Zog?I know I def wouldnt!

Duff has been poor, and i prefer MIlner on the right, but i get your point.

This smacks to me of another "that player is shite and a wrong 'un cos he plays for someone else, this player is determined/hard but fair/changed now becuase he plays for us".

If the aim for Big Sam I to have Newcastle the most hated club in country he’s your man!!!

But with him in the side I would say that Newcastle would have one the most aggressive squad in the premiership.

and yes i would like him to come  :blush:

Barton?

Barton's a dick in real life, but bar the odd dirty tackle he's alright on the pitch.  Diouf is a constant cheat and dickhead on the pitch.

I saw him pull up to the ground on saturday.  Full white suit, ferrari, blasting music , having a go at people asking for autographs.

Then his minder guy couldnt get his car to start for about 5 mins to take it off.

If he did come though, i don't deny that i would support him.

Barton?

Barton was 21 when the cigar incident happened and Tandy was hardly a kid, only a year or two younger than Barton at the time. Not denying Barton has done bad things but atleast most of the time he is alright and doesn't act like a idiot on the pitch.

He's "stormed out" of the ground after not being picked, started on-pitch brawls, bared his arse, attacked a team mate and had a pop at an Everton fan, resulting in an injury to another team mate.

He was 22 hen he did the cigar thing, against an 18 year old.

But hey, he plays for us, so he's DEFINATLEY changed now, and wouldn't do ANYTHING bad now. He's liek Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Dirty Bob Geldof all rolled into one.

Barton?

Ya but the difference is Barton knows hes done wrong and is getting help wheres Diouf just keeps on acting the c*** and doesnt give the s***!To be honest we have better talent than him here already especially on the left.Would you prefer to see him playing ahead of Milner,Duff,Zog?I know I def wouldnt!

Duff has been poor, and i prefer MIlner on the right, but i get your point.

This smacks to me of another "that player is s**** and a wrong 'un cos he plays for someone else, this player is determined/hard but fair/changed now becuase he plays for us".

No denying Duff has being poor but I can see him resurrected under Sam especially now with the more attack minded formation which will suit him.I honestly dont rate Diouf that highly and I think he could be another player who could ruin our team spirit that seems pretty high at the mo well minus Dyer.

Barton's been a fucked up lad to date. Seems really sound and down to earth in interviews, speaks well and has some very strong opinions (such as the England players' books thing which was spot on IMO).

Also, he always seems willing to admit to his flaws unlike plenty of other 'badboys' in football.

All of which belies the fact he's fucking mental. :lol:

To be fair NM you're as guilty of exaggeration as the people you are critising here. Nobody thinks Barton is a saint.

I don't think i fully listed his on or off field misdemeanors (spelling?? fuck knows), but i think its fair to say that he's proven himself to be a nut-job.

What i'm criticising is people who put the blinkers on. If he's going to do well for us, and keep his nose clean, fantastic, but lets not pretend itsa given JUST cos he plays for us.

Look at Tim Cahill: strong, gives and takes it physically, smacked one our players in the mouth - he's a cunt.

Alan Shearer: strong, gave and took it physically, smacke done of our players in the mouth - he's a god to some.

i'm not saying the two incidents are the same, but if Shearer hadn't played for us, he's be a "dirty bastard".

Guest teepee

i just dislike him so much that i'd never want him at nufc

that aside, we also cannot give him a guarenteed place in the starting 11.

James, in terms of wingers, we have Milner, N'Zogbia, Duff, Solano & Dyer can play there. One is out until November, two are expected to leave. Diouf would be ideal.

Fair enough, but I think we have to now add Martins to the wingers if we want to play 433. Also, we'll be playing 442 a lot at home.

I dont think Diouf would be happy on the bench, I don't think he is suited to 442, and I wouldn't really want him starting ahead of Milner or Martins, who are not quite as good as of yet, but have the potential to be better in a couple of years, which is really the time frame the manager and board are looking at right now.

It's natural for fans to do that. He wears our colours now, people hope for the best. Given his limited time here people are giving him the benefit of the doubt (if there is any... :lol:) just now.