Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

id take diouf on the right instead of Milner, even if he is a twat, rather the twat was playing for us than against us

just the type of consistant quality we need

What exactly has Milner done wrong? Would much rather stick with Milner than Diouf on the right!

Guest Gibster76

id take diouf on the right instead of Milner, even if he is a t***, rather the t*** was playing for us than against us

just the type of consistant quality we need

What exactly has Milner done wrong? Would much rather stick with Milner than Diouf on the right!

hasnt done anything wrong, but isnt as good as diouf......yet

I'd have no idea where he would play, I don't know his best role, I am not even sure Sam does, I don't where he would fit into our team. I wouldn't want him playing on the right over Milner and I don't think he is good enough to play as a second striker.

Guest mishka17

he's worst than dyer. don't know what's his proper position, bad attitude, have flashes of form but not too often. we don't need a second "star" here

Anelka is the only Bolton player I would want us to pay "serious" money for, as hes the only one who I would say is top 6 or top 4 calibre. The rest (eg Diouf, Nolan, et al) can be decent, effective when on form, above average when the form lasts, etc etc, but arent really that talented or good in the first place. This is what Big Sam is great at, taking average players with "some" talent and getting the best out of them in his system, but given our resources, I would hope we could attract above average players with more potential or ability than the ones he had at his disposal at Bolton.

If Diouf is going for cheap however, its a different matter.

Guest mishka17

so, if sam is trying to sign nolan, then one of parker/emre/butt must leave. Parker had a very poor season, especially when you combine it to his first under souness. butt was decent, solid, quite a suprise for NUFC after his shite performances. And Emre... sometimes good, sometimes bad. All Emre in SJP. Which one will it be? ... my vote for Parker

• 1 month later...

Linked with El Hadji Diouf today in both the Journal and the Chronicle.

It's looking like a strong possibility, which likely means that one of our strikers might be on their way out.

Another player with a very head strong mentality (just like Barton). I think Allardyce might be targetting these types of players as he knows they won't be rattled if the fans get on them, as too many of our players have been lately (see todays article about the players having to deal with the pressure).

Hope it is not true. We need to be looking at a much better quality of player. And that is without saying what a truly horrible individual he is or mentioning his antics up here last year. He could teach Lee Bowyer how to sneer.

Allardyce is at a "Big Club" now, is there any real need to recreate Bolton up here? For a striker I'm not sure Djiouf scores many goals, and he doesn't look like a winger to me.

I would rather not have Diouf but I'd trust Sam to instill a little more respect in him but...ah I dunno.....

On another front, some relatively positive news on Owen from Shearer?

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=al--owen-to-stay-in-toon%26method=full%26objectid=19314764%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Shearer, of course, was instrumental in helping United pull off the £17m signing of Owen from Real Madrid at the end of the summer two years ago.

And the former United skipper, who jets off to Canada tomorrow as a part of his ambassadorial role for Umbro, told me before he left: "I am sure there are lots of people who want to ask me whether I think Michael Owen will be at Newcastle next season.

"To be honest, I don't think anyone would be prepared to pay £10m or £11m for him until they have seen him play for five or six months.

"So if anyone says to me `will he be here next season' I would have to say yes, I think he will be.

"And I also think him playing up front with Mark Viduka will be a great partnership for United.

"Viduka is great at holding the ball up and we all know how great Michael is at scoring goals.

"So I don't think there will be many better partnerships out there in the Premiership next season than the one at St James' Park."

Can't wait to see our attack next season like, if everyone is retained which I'm personally not worried about :coolsmiley:

Guest exilim

Let's get Campo and Puyol here, together they will form the huge clown hair gang.

This was one of sam's secrets, believe it or not.

When your opponent is defending a set piece, just deploy campo and puyol with their human wall. The keeper could not even fagging see where you are standing.

Guest teepee

he is no where near good enough for us - let alone what we aspire to become!

plus he is one of the biggest cunts in football.

no way i want him here - and i am very frustrated with these unambitious fucking rumours.

Re-create Bolton. Aye, we're signing one of their best players. OMG WOD IS SAM DUIN WER JUST BOLTUN DA SECUND!!!1!

:rolleyes:

Don't think we need another attacker, but if he came i wouldn't complain too much.

Guest Invicta_Toon

well we've signed boro's best player and man city's best player

we're flying, why not go the whole hog? the sky's the limit