Want Diouf?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sittingontheball

He's a t*** for this reason alone:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4721865.stm

I wonder if he pleaded hardship and is paying it off a fiver a week.

Diouf looks at least twice the player at Bolton he did at Liverpool.  I'm not entirely convinced about the whole Allardyce legend, but I'll happily give him credit for that.

No, much rather give Luque a chance next season,if we can get him back to his Deprotivo form he will be twice the player Diouf is..

Dude, its time to give up on Luque man :)

:(

That time was actually a season ago when Roeder picked Pattison over him :lol:

Nevermind,if he dosn't go to another team in the summer i am sure Allardyce will at least will give him a decent chance

Still better then Diouf imo.

Actually, going with my prediction of slightly more up-market versions of his Bolton signings, anyone think he could go for Djibril Cisse? Would be the slightly higher-class version of Diouf from his French & Liverpool days, and could view him as a similar case of trying to get the best out of a talented individual who didn't work out at Liverpool. Available for around £4m as well.

Cisse certainly knows where the back of the net is (well he did in his Liverpool days not sure how he has got on in France). Bit of a headless chicken though isn't he? Never looked much like a Diouf type player to me.

One of those players that you hate because of his diving and generally scummy way. Unless he plays for your team of course, in which case you love him because he's so full of energy and libel to make something happen at any time.

Just like Bellamy, basically.

Don't think we'll be after him though, Anelka seems more likely.

Actually, going with my prediction of slightly more up-market versions of his Bolton signings, anyone think he could go for Djibril Cisse? Would be the slightly higher-class version of Diouf from his French & Liverpool days, and could view him as a similar case of trying to get the best out of a talented individual who didn't work out at Liverpool. Available for around £4m as well.

Cisse and Martins upfront? Jesus christ, headless chicken-tastic.

No, much rather give Luque a chance next season,if we can get him back to his Deprotivo form he will be twice the player Diouf is..

Dude, its time to give up on Luque man :)

NeVAAAArrrr :lol:  Especially after Sam's appointement...

Guest Sniffer

Maybe if he takes some pills to cut down on his drool.

You just about have to change to a longer stud when he's playing  and have a team forking the pitch in August.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

Yes because he's a unique player who can operate on either flank or further forward in attack, the kind of player who causes problems, is hard to play against and can score you a goal or create a goal even after a poor performance. His past would be a concern but Big Sam knows all about him and would keep him in check as he has done at Bolton. He's a very good Premiership player and at a good age.

what he said

might be a twat, but then so are 90% of footballers anyway, least he's a twat who can play

Guest Urban Fox

Diouf always has a look on his face like his mates just tricked him into buying a round out of turn...

NEWS JUST IN - Injury strikes Cisse again, he was eating smarties and one dropped on his leg and broke it

I like Luque, I like the way he always looks like he can't believe he's still on the field.

Diouf's a horrible fucker. He'll do anything to win/turn a game.

I'd have him here like.  :lol:

Yeah, if people still want Bellamy back then they shouldn't be too bothered about Diouf. As a person and footballer I think Dioufs worse, admittedly.

Guest Guinness

Or more likely, Martins out for £13-15m, Cisse in for £4-5m.

Cisse is a s*** version of Martins though. He's absolutely terrible imo.

Agreed, really wouldn't want to see Cisse here.

Guest Gibster76

id take diouf on the right instead of Milner, even if he is a twat, rather the twat was playing for us than against us

just the type of consistant quality we need