The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Should be a thrilling 0-0

Just saw this on the BBC site

1120: As BBC News 24's Dan Smith reports from Wembley Way, in the background there is a desperate cry of "Newcastle United for the FA Cup". Just the 52 years since the Magpies lifted the famous trophy. Think you know your FA Cup facts? Why not have a go on the BBC website's Ten to Tackle...

:lol:

I'd like to see a really bad-tempered, niggly final with lots of flare-ups, preferably involving the managers as well, several bookings, a juicy sending off, and for Man U to win by a blatantly offside goal in the last minute.

I'd like to see a really bad-tempered, niggly final with lots of flare-ups, preferably involving the managers as well, 19 bookings, 4 juicy sendings off, and for CHELSEA to win by a blatantly offside goal in the last minute.

edited to make it better

Guest Geordiesned

So where does everyone watch the Cup Final? Just at home or do you have a cup final day tradition?

It's become something of a tradition for me and my mates to watch it at The Lonsdale in Jesmond over the last few years. We often decide who we're supporting on the day dependant on which set of annoying glory hunting students are getting on out tits the most! :lol:

Manu for me - not because I like them, just think for football reasons alone, they have played far better football this season than Chelsea.

I would like to see Chelsea take a hammering tbh.  Hate the foooookers.

But, from an enthertainment point of view - like too see Chelsea take the lead and for United to win on two very dubious decisions..

Should be at Wembley next Monday for the CC playoff final.  Can't wait to see what Wembley is like now....

Manu for me - not because I like them, just think for football reasons alone, they have played far better football this season than Chelsea.

But, from an enthertainment point of view - like too see Chelsea take the lead and for United to win on two very dubious decisions..

Should be at Wembley next Monday for the CC playoff final.  Can't wait to see what Wembley is like now....

:lol: The spite!

:lol: The spite!

Why not, they way Moanenio keeps banging on...  perhaps a stray dog will run on the pitch

"where's ya puppy gan"

Guest smoggeordie

So where does everyone watch the Cup Final? Just at home or do you have a cup final day tradition?

It's become something of a tradition for me and my mates to watch it at The Lonsdale in Jesmond over the last few years. We often decide who we're supporting on the day dependant on which set of annoying glory hunting students are getting on out tits the most! :lol:

Was going to watch it in there but not anymore  ;)

just kidding, if you see me pop over and say hi :D

I'm still in bed, where I plan to stay, unless it looks really exciting then I'll go to my local. Rock'n'Roll.

Guest Bramble OG

Have backed both teams to win on Pens at 11/1 each so iam hoping for a shit boring 120mins!

Sky just ran a little snippet of a 92 year old bloke who was at the first FA Cup final at the old Wembley. They showed loads of cracking old footage of the game and he was just reminiscing. Nice little interview. They have managed to get him a ticket for the game today too.  :thup: