The Champions League Final

Dokko

I think Liverpool did quite well tonight. Mascherano and Alonso out-Gattussoed Gattusso. First goal was a blatant handball. Second was bad defending, fair enough, but Pepe should have saved it really. It was a crap shot.

Side notes:

Kewell is utter garbage. What happened?

Pennant should be banned from taking corners. He makes Emre look good.

Kaka is a bit of a diving c*** isn't he?

Did the better team win? On paper, yes... but Liverpool probably played better tonight.

Truth.

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

JUSTICE

MEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAANNN MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAN

Liverpool were probably the better side which makes it all the better for me, justice has been done after 2005.

Liverpool's support tonight.....proved they're the most plastically supported bunch of wanks not just in English football, but also World football, absolutely shite, we made more noise in the Charity Shield.  Carragher "world class/best defender in the Premiership/top bloke etc..."  :2funny:

I could say unlucky scousers, but Everton weren't playing.  I'd say unlucky Liverpool, genuinely I wouldn't mean it though. 

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

JUSTICE

MEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAANNN MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLAAAAAAAAN

Liverpool were probably the better side which makes it all the better for me, justice has been done after 2005.

Liverpool's support tonight.....proved they're the most plastically supported bunch of wanks not just in English football, but also World football, absolutely s****, we made more noise in the Charity Shield.  Carragher "world class/best defender in the Premiership/top bloke etc..."  :2funny:

I could say unlucky scousers, but Everton weren't playing.  I'd say unlucky Liverpool, genuinely I wouldn't mean it though. 

At least learn to spell their name ffs ! :lol:

I wonder what Sheva is thinking :lol:

Just thinking the same thing. The commentators in the States said something about his wife being bored in England and wanting to go back to Milan.

That guy needs a divorce.

Redknapp moaning about the 20 seconds. What a goon.

You don't understand. Stevie G Laaa would have scored a brace if those seconds were played.

They wuz robbed.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I'm f*cking loving it! What's that I don't hear? They're not singing anymore!!! Hahahahahahaha!

Guest Knightrider

Strange match, Liverpool had the majority of play but they were awful. Milan just coasted the game trying to use as less energy as possible and that game was definitely there for the taking. A poor game played out by two average teams (in terms of world ability).