Premier League clubs sponsorship deals

Lagerstedt

Spuds £8m a year? Toon £5m a year? Strange if thats true.

Looks like a load of bollox to me, plus the table isnt even complete.

Spurs signed a pretty big deal with Mansion around this time last year.

Spuds £8m a year? Toon £5m a year? Strange if thats true.

Looks like a load of bollox to me, plus the table isnt even complete.

nah the tottenham one was fucking huge for some reason... heard that when it was first brought in tbh

If I'm not mistaken, but wasn't the guy responsible for the Mansion/Spurs deal fired shortly after the deal was announced?

O/T: Dan, I like you picture, even though we don't know when we'll see the first episode of season seven!

So when did our Northern Rock deal begin and for how many years? You would seriously think the toon would be up there with the Big 4 when it comes to sponsorship - i know we never win owt, but we are still well supported throughout the world and pretty much any country you go to you'll find our match on in some bar. Theres maybes 5 or 6 clubs like that, and the rest not.

So when did our Northern Rock deal begin and for how many years? You would seriously think the toon would be up there with the Big 4 when it comes to sponsorship - i know we never win owt, but we are still well supported throughout the world and pretty much any country you go to you'll find our match on in some bar. Theres maybes 5 or 6 clubs like that, and the rest not.

I think the fact we're level with Liverpool suggests we are an attractive option to sponsors...

I think the fact we're level with Liverpool suggests we are an attractive option to sponsors...

Yes but according to that table, they're due a renewal (obviously with an increase in value) any day now.

Yes but according to that table, they're due a renewal (obviously with an increase in value) any day now.

Aye - but further to that, Karjala said there are "five or six clubs" who attract widespread support. If you look closely at the graph there are six clubs (the "big four", Spuds and us) and then a huge drop-off...

If there's any surprise in that list for me, it's that Everton and Man City are so low.

Aye - but further to that, Karjala said there are "five or six clubs" who attract widespread support. If you look closely at the graph there are six clubs (the "big four", Spuds and us) and then a huge drop-off...

If there's any surprise in that list for me, it's that Everton and Man City are so low.

Ah, point taken.

Why are City in bold?

And why are we getting less money than no-mark clubs like Bolton and Fulham? :hmm:

Because I wanted your attention... The guy that gathered the material for the chart is a City fan

Surely this can't be correct? Pompey and Villa must get more money out of their sponsors..

Nope. Subject of much bitterness with the new regime is the fact that Ellis' negotiation of the last sponsorship deal (last year was the first of two years) was awful, undersold massively.

Incidentally, a few of my friends work for Mansion in Gibraltar. The gist of what they tell me is that the company spends money like it is going out of fashion. Which might explain that deal.

Why are City in bold?

And why are we getting less money than no-mark clubs like Bolton and Fulham? :hmm:

Because I wanted your attention... The guy that gathered the material for the chart is a City fan

Ya, just trawling thru me bookmarks came across the place where this was originally posted : PurelyManCity. Good site, the guy who does it has the inside track on all sorts of shite, and puts a lot of work into his posts. Apparently he also knows how many fans Newcastle have in the UK. (Don't tell Stevie, but its less than Spurs  :laugh:)

He's also posted a chart for Kit deals.

http://www.purelymancity.com/wp-content/newkitdeals.jpg

Why are City in bold?

Ya, just trawling thru me bookmarks came across the place where this was originally posted : PurelyManCity. Good site, the guy who does it has the inside track on all sorts of s****, and puts a lot of work into his posts. Apparently he also knows how many fans Newcastle have in the UK. (Don't tell Stevie, but its less than Spurs  :laugh:)

He's also posted a chart for Kit deals.

http://www.purelymancity.com/wp-content/newkitdeals.jpg

How would anyone know how many fans a side has in the country?

It is impossible to count or even estimate accurately.