Craig Moore

Bad Mongo

I am a rather new member of this forum.

Aren't there some kind of rules in this forum? or moderators?

Yes, there are. They don't react much to petty bickering, though. Just don't post Youtube clips or fixture lists.

I am a rather new member of this forum.

Aren't there some kind of rules in this forum? or moderators?

Yes, there are. They don't react much to petty bickering, though. Just don't post Youtube clips or fixture lists.

Petty bickering?

Melanie being all self righteous is important stuff...!

Craig Moore the CB that is so slow he didn't even go up for most of our corners because he took to long to get back in position. Or he knew Jimmy Milner was going to take the corner. He was a competent defender compared to Gooch,Shambles & Ramage.

I hate to come across all "told you so", but I've been saying for months I didn't believe he would be coming back to Australia. He thinks he's got another season's worth of European football in those old legs, and he also knows that there's no money in Australian football...

Good luck to him...Very happy that he is leaving NUFC...Sunderland needs him if they want to stop breaking premiership records of lowest ever points in the premierleague...

Guest teepee

i think he'll have a hard time getting a contract at a decent club tbh.

as a player he is not all that bad - just not good enough to take us forward either. glad to see him go, i could be a sign of ambition.

why are people even arguing, his lack of mistakes was primarily because he didn't assert himself properly on the pitch

he's slow, weak, shit in the air, average at best in the tackle, and he's a fucking drunk

why are people even arguing, his lack of mistakes was primarily because he didn't assert himself properly on the pitch

he's slow, weak, shit in the air, average at best in the tackle, and he's a fucking drunk

good description

Didn't stop Bryan Robson being one of the best midfielders of his generation... Or Tony Adams, or Paul MacGrath etc

His drinking (I'm not even going to say alleged) impacts primarily in that effects his fitness levels which was the biggest impediment to him not being a good enough option.

I think you're being overly harsh - if he could stay fit I think he could be a decent backup option as he's better than Ramage and Huntington and is a natural leader. But he can't stay fit, and was correctly dispensed with...

exactly right, although you missed out the fact that his reading of the game was as bad as fucking Brambles.

• 2 years later...