Benny Benitez: One blunder after another.

Parky

Starts totally def even though a better manager would have surmised they had the voodoo over Milan.

Team instructed to use Pennant for first 'out' ball, he carries on by wasting cross after cross if he isn't coming inside.

A hesitant Milan for most of the first half and Mascherano not told to move up a bit.

Gerrard confused in no mans land role.

Brings on Keweeeel who hasn't played for 30 years. When it should have been a striker.

Crouch on too late.

Benitez Clueless.  :nope:

And by the looks of the first half they could have won this. blueyes.gif

Honestly feel that he cocked up a wee bit tonight. The Milan defense were a bit scrappy and made a couple of blunders, but still managed to boss all of Liverpool's 'attacking mentality'. Gerrard was ineffective and Kuyt struggled up there on his own - another striker was a must.

What about beating the likes of Barcelona en route?

Injury to Eto ring a bell? :rolleyes:

What about it? Liverpool were all over them in the 2nd leg, that had nothing to do with Sammy.

What about it? Liverpool were all over them in the 2nd leg, that had nothing to do with Sammy.

What exactly has that got to do with tonights blunders anyway?  :tongue:

Spot on. Undeniable that he made one or two bad decisions tonight, though.

You're pointing out tonight's failings darling and I'm saying that in the past he has had huge tactical success in big games. :)

You've also blatantly had this thread title open since the final was found out a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

Honestly feel that he cocked up a wee bit tonight. The Milan defense were a bit scrappy and made a couple of blunders, but still managed to boss all of Liverpool's 'attacking mentality'. Gerrard was ineffective and Kuyt struggled up there on his own - another striker was a must.

Clear to you and me YG but not to some it seems and that includes Benny 'Lucky' Benitez.

The dippers got ther comuppance for being one of the flukiest boring bastard sides ever to watch!

At least we entertain to a certain extent, good or bad! But there like watching paint dry.

Milan thank you  :clap: as I couldn't stand to listen to those chicken scratch accents if they had won

You're pointing out tonight's failings darling and I'm saying that in the past he has had huge tactical success in big games. :)

You've also blatantly had this thread title open since the final was found out a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

Come on 2J you can see he fucked up. blueyes.gif

:D

Course I can mate, I admit he did, just you seem to be looking for any excuse to have a go at him.

Course I can mate, I admit he did, just you seem to be looking for any excuse to have a go at him.

He's suspect. Don't really rate him as some do. They're going backwards in the league and a game like tonight they could have imposed themselves early doors. Gerrard TOTALLY wasted. The number of times he looked at the bench.

So the scousers were robbed of 20 seconds.

Lovely thing, poetic justice.

:thup:

If we're being completely pedantic, it was more like 17 second, and there wasn't a cat in hell's chance they were gonna get anything.

Clutching at straws to the very limit.

He's suspect. Don't really rate him as some do. They're going backwards in the league and a game like tonight they could have imposed themselves early doors. Gerrard TOTALLY wasted. The number of times he looked at the bench.

He was probably checking to see if his missus was sucking anybody off in the crowd.

He was probably checking to see if his missus was sucking anybody off in the crowd.

:laugh: