Season's Best Goals...

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the current poll on .co.uk... which one was your favourite?

For me, no competition - even though they are all great goals... Martins' against Spurs. Utter cannonball of a shot completely out of nowhere. One of my favourite ever NUFC goals, which i'll probably get slated for, but it just is - the whole moment of it. Class goal.

Milner's against Man Utd coming a not-close second.

One of my favourite ever NUFC goals, which i'll probably get slated for, but it just is - the whole moment of it. Class goal.

Agreed, although it wont ever beat Ginola against Ferencvaros for me.

Emre vs reading 3rd.

Guest Ridzuan

Agree with the last 2 posts.Martins goal against Spurs was brilliantly scored and it was very special.

Guest smoggeordie

Emre Vs Reading should have been saved easily. Poor goalkeeping made it look better than it was.

One of my favourite ever NUFC goals, which i'll probably get slated for, but it just is - the whole moment of it. Class goal.

Agreed, although it wont ever beat Ginola against Ferencvaros for me.

Emre vs reading 3rd.

I remember i used to try and practice that goal in my conservatory, loved that goal!

Got to be Martins against spurs really although the Milner goal was special because I really expected us to get a hammering from Manure, especially with my manc sister next to me.

I loved Emre's goal against Reading.

P.S Are you on about Ginola's setup then volley? Was that against ferencvaros because i thought it was halmstad..... that was probably another one of his stunners.

Great goal mind.

Which goal was better... Nobby's last season against Everton - or Martins'? Tough one; the technique was probably better for Solano's.

Just love that Martins goal, though.

Guest guinness_fiend

Martins' goal for me.  I remember saying, "What the hell is he doing running over th..." right before he somehow managed to get a shot off!

Guest Triglett

Even Spurs fans would probably agree that that was one of the goals of the season.

Would doubt if they have seen a better one at WHL all season.

Stunning shot.

Paul Robinson vs Watford TBH.