David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

I think it is absolutely brilliant that Sam Allardyce chose to bring Rozehnal to the Rod Stewart concert.

This is after all his first foreign signing, and Rozehnal got the chance to meet some of the staff and their families in a chilled out, laid back setting, with the added chance of being able to sample some sort of atmosphere at SJP.

This will certainly help him settle a little.

I think it was just coincedence. I doubt Big Sam went out of his way to get Rozehnal in to see Rod Stewart.

Coincidence yet blessing in disguise probably.

To be honest I think it was the Rod Stewart concert that convinced him to sign for us. Good move Sam.

I think it is absolutely brilliant that Sam Allardyce chose to bring Rozehnal to the Rod Stewart concert.

This is after all his first foreign signing, and Rozehnal got the chance to meet some of the staff and their families in a chilled out, laid back setting, with the added chance of being able to sample some sort of atmosphere at SJP.

I think it was just coincedence. I doubt Big Sam went out of his way to get Rozehnal in to see Rod Stewart.

I can see Souness actively discouraging Rozehnal to go, while Roeder would only think about it when Rozehnal was on the plane back to Czech Republic, and decide that he'll just have to bring him along to one of his Kuyt scouting trips one day.

Guest exilim

To be honest I think it was the Rod Stewart concert that convinced him to sign for us. Good move Sam.

Are you Fagging Serious!!!!!!!!!!  :frantic:

:lol:

Are you Fagging Serious!!!!!!!!!!  :frantic:

:lol:

http://soundsofthecinema.blogspirit.com/images/medium_bmplay05.jpg

Would you say no to that?

Has anyone heard from Pavel Zika about this?

"It was 50-50 between Newcastle and Sevilla, but once David found out about the Rod Stewart show - a definite agreement has been reached.  David goes to Newcastle."

Guest Alan Shearer 9

tbh the ROd Stweart gig may have scuppered the deal. Apparantly Rozehnal is more of a Girls Aloud fan and also Freddy Shepherd's antics at the gig weren't the sort of actions he's used to in his native Czech Republic.

Guest elbee909

tbh the ROd Stweart gig may have scuppered the deal. Apparantly Rozehnal is more of a Girls Aloud fan and also Freddy Shepherd's antics at the gig weren't the sort of actions he's used to in his native Czech Republic.

I thought Freddy was more a fan of Collapsed Lung.

I thought Freddy was more a fan of Collapsed Lung.

Eat my goal? I'll eat the lot!