David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

jeez..the last two posts are so modern...............wasn't so long ago it were other way round,maybe things have got a bit better over here?

Tbh, the French have always been work-shy bludgers.

i'm old enough to remember this country in the 70's....nightshift meant sleep,my cousin had the union fight (and fucking win) his case after he was found asleep on a makeshift bed,again,on the nightshift at parsons.

jeez..the last two posts are so modern...............wasn't so long ago it were other way round,maybe things have got a bit better over here?

i'm old enough to remember this country in the 70's....nightshift meant sleep,my cousin had the union fight (and fucking win) his case after he was found asleep on a makeshift bed,again,on the nightshift at parsons.

What can I say? Your cousin was a lazy sod.

i'm old enough to remember this country in the 70's....nightshift meant sleep,my cousin had the union fight (and f****** win) his case after he was found asleep on a makeshift bed,again,on the nightshift at parsons.

What can I say? Your cousin was a lazy sod.

he was the normal

Anyway. Czech's are good workers, I hear, so that's a good thing. :D

and the women are on average very good looking.

note.......that has nothing to do with the thread but a very valid point and a very happy memory :smitten:

I can't believe people are wetting themselves at Rozehnal in general.

He was utter shit in some games this season, Paris were even more utter shit as per usual, let's not forget they were relegation candidates for a long time, in saying that in fairness they ended up with a goal difference not far off some of the teams at the top, but still it was more the likes of Luyindula that helped them climb out of the shit.

I'd rather we'd have got Beye first, infact id rather have Camara from st etienne who PSG are wanting to replace Rozehnal with.

He was utter s*** in some games this season, Paris were even more utter s*** as per usual, let's not forget they were relegation candidates for a long time, in saying that in fairness they ended up with a goal difference not far off some of the teams at the top, but still it was more the likes of Luyindula that helped them climb out of the s***.

I'd rather we'd have got Beye first, infact id rather have Camara from st etienne who PSG are wanting to replace Rozehnal with.

how many psg games did you watch ?

then...............

boro--woodgate

He was utter s*** in some games this season, Paris were even more utter s*** as per usual, let's not forget they were relegation candidates for a long time, in saying that in fairness they ended up with a goal difference not far off some of the teams at the top, but still it was more the likes of Luyindula that helped them climb out of the s***.

how many psg games did you watch ?

then...............

boro--woodgate

A fair few, not as many Marseille games admittedly

and.......

good point, but that's hardly a good comparison, he's not a patch on woodgate.

Emailed my French mate who lives on the outskirts of Paris to see what he thought of Roz, his answer was "not good, not bad, just a normal player".

Also I'm not too sure people are wetting theirselves at the prospect of Rozehnal, just pleased that the transfer Allardyce has been working on for a while is coming to a successful conclusion. Don't think many on here would claim to know too much about him.

I think all the I's have been dotted and the T's have been crossed going off the reports, but we might be reserving the official announcement until things at the club are a little bit more settled. Think things have been complicated by the takeover stock-market wise (which is usually where we'd first announce any transfer) and obviously with the big board shake-up as well.

Perhaps it was Dougy Hall's job to tell the market about new signings? :lol:

He could have signed his contract and now it's just the matter of releasing the funds to PSG/informing the remaining shareholders - it must be far more complicated than usual though, we might not even need to make an announcement at the moment.

just waiting for anal's inevitable interview with Pavel Srnicek about our new signing

HA HA - Its in todays issue!!

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=roz-will-bloom-at-toon-%2D%2D8211%2D-pav%26method=full%26objectid=19363706%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

He's back in Czech Rep? hasn't even signed yet.

He probably has, just waiting for the paperwork to be finalised with PSG.

Similar to Barton deal being completed when he was in Dubai.

Guest johnson293

Yeah, then loads of photos suddenly appeared of him in a Newcastle Shirt the day we sorted the £300k payment, when he was still away.

Like Barton, Rozehnal has probably signed, done all the photos holding/wearing the new shirt - but the paperwork probably just needs to be rubber-stamped before they can/will release any of them.

Yeah, then loads of photos suddenly appeared of him in a Newcastle Shirt the day we sorted the £300k payment, when he was still away.

Like Barton, Rozehnal has probably signed, done all the photos holding/wearing the new shirt - but the paperwork probably just needs to be rubber-stamped before they can/will release any of them.

I reckon that will be the case.

Someone needs to befroend the club photographer so we can have a new ITK.

"The Newcastle boss should finally bring another transfer to a successful conclusion later today when David Rozehnal's move from Paris St Germain is confirmed. His £3m move could not be confirmed yesterday as Magpies officials were awaiting the necessary paperwork to complete the deal."

From the echo on Carr and Baba.

Allardyce on .cock says it should be done today hopefully - delay isn't down to him or the player it would seem.

Says he's signed him for his height, his composure on the ball, and his ability to read the game, and his ability to settle quickly due to his English fluency.

May take him a while to be ready to play in the Premiership yet, so may only be on the bench at start of season, depending on how he fares in pre-season.

Allardyce on .cock says it should be done today hopefully - delay isn't down to him or the player it would seem.

Says he's signed him for his height, his composure on the ball, and his ability to read the game, and his ability to settle quickly due to his English fluency.

May take him a while to be ready to play in the Premiership yet, so may only be on the bench at start of season, depending on how he fares in pre-season.

Fuck that! Where's my quick-fix solution to our defensive problems?

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Never seen him play before.... Hope he's quality, PSG were pretty sh*t last year....