Sunderland bid £2m for Scholes

Nobby

Cant see him playing for any other club other than Man U. He will retire from there.

Been there way to long to consider moving on. Man U is all he knows. He is so quiet and is very much a quiet family man, I think he will be happy just to jack it in at whatever point Man U decide he isnt a regular any more

Cant see him playing for any other club other than Man U. He will retire from there.

Been there way to long to consider moving on. Man U is all he knows. He is so quiet and is very much a quiet family man, I think he will be happy just to jack it in at whatever point Man U decide he isnt a regular any more

I could see him playing a season or two at Oldham, he is a massive fan apparently (at least I think its Oldham!)

I could see him playing a season or two at Oldham, he is a massive fan apparently (at least I think its Oldham!)

yeah it is, same as the Nevilles

Could possibly see that due to the location and also if he is an Oldham fan.

Not quiet sure whether Scholes is one for taking on a challenge like a move to Sunderland.

Fair play to Keane though if he is going for him. Not setting his sights low.

Could be funny watching all his attempts at signing big name players go up in smoke mind

Guest khyberpass

The Nevilles are Bury, NOT Oldham fans. Neville Neville (wtf) was a fan as well when I worked in Bolton (they used to play bingo in a club I ran! - they all came to play bingo including sister, Gary and Phil!!!)

The Nevilles are Bury, NOT Oldham fans. Neville Neville (wtf) was a fan as well when I worked in Bolton (they used to play bingo in a club I ran! - they all came to play bingo including sister, Gary and Phil!!!)

yeah it is Bury sorry got confused all the same really!

Guest FlapjackJoe

link?

Why do you want a link?  Does it really matter whether a poster or a journalist made this story up?  ;-)

I love listening to speculation.  Till I see a player holding a scarf over his head, it's just fiction, whoever reports it.

Imho.

Guest khyberpass

By the way...don't think Scholes is Sunderland bound....aren't we the club that takes all the Man U players when they have had their swan-song season!!! :idiot2:

Seriously, think Giggs is more likely to move on than the ginger (have you noticed how much blonder he is these days!!!) superstar

Scholes would struggle in a team like Sunderland, his passes are good as there are people to read them at Manu.

But if that's how he wants to bow out then so be it, Sunderland to spent £2m they'll never see again.

Scholes would struggle in a team like Sunderland, his passes are good as there are people to read them at Manu.

But if that's how he wants to bow out then so be it, Sunderland to spent £2m they'll never see again.

Would be the coup of the century so far, although I can understand how you'd hate to admit it.

Guest TheOrder

Would be the coup of the century so far, although I can understand how you'd hate to admit it.

It's never going to happen.

It's never going to happen.

That may be the case, but if it did and at that price, it would be an amazing piece of business. I'd put money on Sunderland staying up if they did sign him.