Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest khyberpass

smooth as an indian snake charmer...

all he needs now is "brace yourself Sheila"...

Quite fucking sad, if you ask me.

:lol: Bloody hell.

(Am i gonna be whooshed?)

Not really. I know it's only messing around and to be expected on a football forum but it annoys me that just about every single female member on this forum is focused on as soon as they make a post, generally not so much for what they have to say, but for the fact that they're, well, female. I'm sure the majority don't mind but I reckon it puts some females off posting here.

Not really. I know it's only messing around and to be expected on a football forum but it annoys me that just about every single female member on this forum is focused on as soon as they make a post, generally not so much for what they have to say, but for the fact that they're, well, female. I'm sure the majority don't mind but I reckon it puts some females off posting here.

If females want to post on here they are fully welcome to, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be fairly thick-skinned about it all - especially to begin with. They are going to get some stick, it's just the way it goes when there are so many males already here.

As long as it's all in good humour there's no problem imo.

Guest smoggeordie

Quite f****** sad, if you ask me.

If females want to post on here they are fully welcome to, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be thick-skinned about it all. They are going to get some stick, it's just the way it goes when there are so many males already here.

zis iz correct

More to do with the % of female population which likes football, supports NUFC, with the ability to go online and the will to post, has enough football knowledge to hold their own, and would be bothered to do all that and then to put up with your point.

Fair play to our female posters, but in reality its nothing to do with sex mad teenagers jumping on the 1st smell of forum pussy.

:lol:

If females want to post on here they are fully welcome to, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be thick-skinned about it all. They are going to get some stick, it's just the way it goes when there are so many males already here.

I know, I quite agree that it's natural given the male:female ratio, still a bit annoying though - from a selfish perspective we might lose some potential quality posts because some girl was put off posting on here by a couple of guys trying to be funny. I'm sure most won't mind, but you never know.

I know, I quite agree that it's natural given the male:female ratio, still a bit annoying though - from a selfish perspective we might lose some potential quality posts because some girl was put off posting on here by a couple of guys trying to be funny. I'm sure most won't mind, but you never know.

Touché.

Guest smoggeordie

More to do with the % of female population which likes football, supports NUFC, with the ability to go online and the will to post, has enough football knowledge to hold their own, and would be bothered to do all that and then to put up with your point.

Fair play to our female posters, but in reality its nothing to do with sex mad teenagers jumping on the 1st smell of forum pussy.

:lol:

:o

Rocker is in his 20's!  ;)

If females want to post on here they are fully welcome to, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to be fairly thick-skinned about it all - especially to begin with. They are going to get some stick, it's just the way it goes when there are so many males already here.

With a bit of luck  ;)

Guest Kayleigh

i aint gonna be put of just from some minor comments, i get it alot just cause i like football but i don't mind it just got to laugh about it and give back as good as i get ;D

Guest Verlaine

The old 'good guy' chestnut! 'If I stick up for these girls and pretend to care and have absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, maybe they'll notice me and like me!'

:p

The old 'good guy' chestnut! 'If I stick up for these girls and pretend to care and have absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, maybe they'll notice me and like me!'

:p

It works! I fell for it! :)