Definitely worth a bid I'd say - No new deal for Smith

Guest DavB93

Surprised a bit about that as I thought he was a bit of a favourite of Ferguson, would certainly worth a bid and if successful get rid of Ameobi.

Martins/Smith/Viduka/Owen would be insane.

In a good way.

Guest DavB93

Depends on the transfer fee and how much he would want in wages. A foward line of Owen/Viduka/Martins/Smith would be quality but it would go overboard with our wage budget.

Don't need to worry about that man, got Ashley's millions..

Depends on the transfer fee and how much he would want in wages. A foward line of Owen/Viduka/Martins/Smith would be quality but it would go overboard with our wage budget.

We're loaded now, remember? :D

Edit: 30 seconds too late :(

This can't happen, if we sign him, we'll have a quality forward line. Couple that with Shepherd losing shares and a billionaire taking full control of the club as well as Allardyce being manager, sorting out crap and bringing in good players, and we'll be the makings of a club going in the right direction.

That would be mental :lol:

he's stiil got 2 years left and coming back from a major injury plus man utd know he wants to stay.

can't see much happening with him till jan at the earliest

(i have been known to be massivly wrong)

Last couple of times I've seen Smith, he's looked very poor. He's really struggled to get involved. I'd worry that his bad injury has robbed him of what little pace he had in the first place.

If he has a future at the top level, I think it would be in midfield.

Guest khyberpass

Last couple of times I've seen Smith, he's looked very poor. He's really struggled to get involved. I'd worry that his bad injury has robbed him of what little pace he had in the first place.

If he has a future at the top level, I think it would be in midfield.

GOT TO AGREE WITH YOU - EVEN THE RECENT ENGLAND GAME SAW HIM LOOKING OUT OF HIS DEPTH....

Guest DavB93

wouldn't move unless he was guarenteed first team football so no point having him here as he isn't better than Owen, Martins and Viduka.

We haven't signed Viduka yet and no saying Owen or Martins is staying. 

wouldn't move unless he was guarenteed first team football so no point having him here as he isn't better than Owen, Martins and Viduka.

We haven't signed Viduka yet and no saying Owen or Martins is staying.  On .com it's says Junventus bid for Martins.

Err. nufc.com says Juventus are unlikely to bid for Martins now Ranieri is in charge.

We haven't signed Viduka yet and no saying Owen or Martins is staying.  On .com it's says Junventus bid for Martins.

It actuallys save Juve are now unlikely to bid for him as they have changed their boss and i don't blame them. Viduka is pretty much nailed onto move but even if he doesn't i wouldn't want Smith here. Yes he tries hard and gets stuck in but i want a striker to be scoring and assisting goals not doing that something which Smith doesn't do enough of.