Chelsea sign Ben Haim on 4 year deal - SSN

Dave

Just shows you what loyalty that c*** has! Loyalty to the money!

It's just going to make Chelsea even more boring to watch!

f****** yid should have gone to spurs!

Heh? Completely over the top and uncalled for..

Don't think you get Irony do you kid?

I understand the concept of irony, but it may just be the case that you are not very good at it.. ;)

Or pehaps the fact your brain can not comprihend it?

Me thinks the latter!

I'm not too worried about my cerebral functions, but thanks for caring..

So much for all English people having a good sense of humour..

We do, we just laugh at the rest of the nations of the world! Your not German by birth are you?

Can't believe you actually think i'm being serious!

Dutch, and I thought you were just another idiot blaming a player for going to a much bigger club than us. The only way I could potentially have known you were joking, as in the context it isn't exactly crystal clear imho, is because you don't generally come across as an idiot.. Anyway, apologies I I offended you.. Keep working on that sense of humour of yours.. ;)

Dutch, and I thought you were just another idiot blaming a player for going to a much bigger club than us. The only way I could potentially have known you were joking, as in the context it isn't exactly crystal clear imho, is because you don't generally come across as an idiot.. Anyway, apologies I I offended you.. Keep working on that sense of humour of yours.. ;)

I will, it's just very dry i'm afraid!

Difficult to get that across with text

Said all along that Sam will have a difficult job to get good players when competing with the likes of Chelsea

etc.

We face a long haul to get back to where we were 5 years ago, and it won't happen quickly.

Also, there are ramifications from the Stevens Enquiry which could yet return to haunt us - although the Club itself has been cleared, there may be penalties for Allardyce AND we need to know if Kenneth Shepherd still works for ProActive within the boundaries of SJP.

Maybe this is why there has been no movement on Sam's requested Back-room Staff - perhaps Ashley is waiting to see what action he has to take in view of the news revelations....

Said all along that Sam will have a difficult job to get good players when competing with the likes of Chelsea

etc.

We face a long haul to get back to where we were 5 years ago, and it won't happen quickly.

Also, there are ramifications from the Stevens Enquiry which could yet return to haunt us - although the Club itself has been cleared, there may be penalties for Allardyce AND we need to know if Kenneth Shepherd still works for ProActive within the boundaries of SJP.

Maybe this is why there has been no movement on Sam's requested Back-room Staff - perhaps Ashley is waiting to see what action he has to take in view of the news revelations....

I can't see any point in waiting for possible action after the Stevens Enquiry, I can't see anything happening soon as nothing Earth shattering has been revealed, the club must move on.

The fact that adverts have been placed for some of the staff tends to suggest that people will be coming in.

Guest Phil K

I thought you were just another idiot blaming a player for going to a much bigger club than us.

Much bigger club ?

Much bigger sack of money, much bigger wage bill, much more determined to succeed, then yes, in that respect.

But I believe he went to Chelsea for £25,000 per week more than we were offering, more than anything else.

Plus, of course, european champs league footie, and a more than likely medal or two at the end of it, despite spending most of his team warming the bench at best.

But then, wouldn't you ?

etc.

I can't see any point in waiting for possible action after the Stevens Enquiry, I can't see anything happening soon as nothing Earth shattering has been revealed, the club must move on.

The fact that adverts have been placed for some of the staff tends to suggest that people will be coming in.

[/quote

Its true that the ads have been placed Mick,but the fact that Allardyce wanted his 2 main backroom guys from Bolton and they haven't appeared concerns me - are they waiting to see what happens to Allardyce, or have they just decided to stay at Bolton ?

Alternatively, has Ashley put the blocks on any more of Allardyce's buddies coming in case the manager is subject to some action by the FA etc and he then has to appoint a new manager that wouldn't want Sam's guys..??

Whatever, it looks like things are beginning to adopt a slowing-down procedure - as with Stock Markets, uncertainty is a killer, and it seems to me that there are a few large unanswered questions surrounding SJP.We need some decisive action from Ashley re; Club policy, who remains on board from previous administration etc..

Who knows what Mourinho said to Ben Haim about all this ? Maybe he persuaded him to sign because of niggling questions he raised about Sam & the Club's present position.

Other clubs WILL use any weakness in their rivals for players in order to obtain their signature...