Chelsea sign Ben Haim on 4 year deal - SSN

Dave

There's a nice bench at Chelsea..Go warm it ya greedy Israelie c***!

Essien probably played half a season at centreback for Chelsea.

We should move for Bouhlarouz to meet our annual Chelsea-reject quota, who is never a right back anyway.

How much do you think they'd sell him for?

There's a nice bench at Chelsea..Go warm it ya greedy Israelie c***!

Essien probably played half a season at centreback for Chelsea.

We should move for Bouhlarouz to meet our annual Chelsea-reject quota, who is never a right back anyway.

How much do you think they'd sell him for?

They signed him for £8mill, hes not done well there, so I would assume itd be slightly cheaper. Chelsea should have Alex back from PSV too if the reports earlier on in the season were true.

For me he was only a good signing as would have been on a free there are plenty of defenders who are better than him!!

He is a good defender who is proven in this league. We will have to spend quite a bit to get someone similar.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

We can get better tbh, maybe not for free but their are players who are fat beter than him

I think big sam should now pull out all stops to try and sign Leighton Baines now. I know they dont play in the same position, but then atleast it will show our intention.....

Pretty gutted we didn't get him....Ben Haim on a free would have been quality.  I'm sure Big Sam is scouring the world for good defenders.

BTW anyone notice this article?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=472039&CPID=8&clid=7&lid=2&title=O'Neill+is+Royston+crazy

If O'Neill is lookin at this bloke maybe Big Sam should/is too.

Left back is a priority...and I'm still hoping we can sort out a deal with Bridge if not Baines.

Tal Ben Haim admits it was difficult to turn down a reunion with Sam Allardyce at Newcastle United.

The Israeli international signed a four-year contract with Chelsea on Thursday after rejecting a new deal at Bolton Wanderers.

Ben Haim's former Bolton boss Allardyce had been hoping to persuade the defender to join him at St James' Park.

Prior to confirmation of the move to Stamford Bridge, Allardyce revealed his disappointment at failing to bring the centre-half to the North East.

And Ben Haim accepts it was not easy to reject the chance to work with his old manager again.

"It is a dream come true as Chelsea are the biggest club in the world," said Ben Haim in the Sun.

"It was hard to turn down Newcastle because Sam Allardyce helped me take my first steps in English football, which I will never forget."

Ben Haim is Chelsea's third free transfer signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Claudio Pizarro from Bayern Munich and Steve Sidwell from Reading.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even since Ambramovich took over they're not anywhere close to being the biggest club in the world, and they never will be.

Guest Ridzuan

Well I think this was widely expected when Chelsea expressed their interest in Ben Haim too.Of course Im a bit disappointed not to  get him,but who can blame him for not joining us and going to Chelsea instead.I dont agree with him that Chelsea is the biggest club in the world right now.Would be interesting to see his first season with Chelsea.

Guest teepee

gutted - would have been a class signing especially on a free.

but let's see what big sam can get in instead

sol campbell back on?

The good news is that Allardyce got wind of what was happenning and announced his intentions, quickly side-tracking any real dissappointment.

Remember when Roeder scouted Kuyt AFTER he had signed for Liverpool?

Tal Ben Haim admits it was difficult to turn down a reunion with Sam Allardyce at Newcastle United.

The Israeli international signed a four-year contract with Chelsea on Thursday after rejecting a new deal at Bolton Wanderers.

Ben Haim's former Bolton boss Allardyce had been hoping to persuade the defender to join him at St James' Park.

Prior to confirmation of the move to Stamford Bridge, Allardyce revealed his disappointment at failing to bring the centre-half to the North East.

And Ben Haim accepts it was not easy to reject the chance to work with his old manager again.

"It is a dream come true as Chelsea are the biggest club in the world," said Ben Haim in the Sun.

"It was hard to turn down Newcastle because Sam Allardyce helped me take my first steps in English football, which I will never forget."

Ben Haim is Chelsea's third free transfer signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Claudio Pizarro from Bayern Munich and Steve Sidwell from Reading.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even since Ambramovich took over they're not anywhere close to being the biggest club in the world, and they never will be.

Chelsea may (however) now be the biggest JOKE (formerly a football club) in the world. 

They become bankrupt EVERY year, by millions and millions of pounds, until someone gives them a cheque.

One year (soon) that cheque will not appear . . .  could almost have happened this year, the signs are there . .   then they will simply disappear.

The things some footballers say (or are quoted as saying) are 'amazing' at times  -  NOBODY could believe what he has just said, so why say it!!  "Embarrassing".

Just shows you what loyalty that c*** has! Loyalty to the money!

It's just going to make Chelsea even more boring to watch!

f****** yid should have gone to spurs!

Heh? Completely over the top and uncalled for..

Don't think you get Irony do you kid?

Guest Sam04je

If he doesn't want to play for us then bollocks to him, we want players who want to wear the shirt.

Its True, we do need more players like that.  :thup:

I understand the concept of irony, but it may just be the case that you are not very good at it.. ;)

I understand the concept of irony, but it may just be the case that you are not very good at it.. ;)

Or pehaps the fact your brain can not comprihend it?

Me thinks the latter!

Or pehaps the fact your brain can not comprihend it?

Me thinks the latter!

I'm not too worried about my cerebral functions, but thanks for caring..

So much for all English people having a good sense of humour..