European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Congratulations to England.

The serbs look like they have a strong generation of youngster, considering this was basically their second string and they could afford to rest their first team in this match, yet were hardly outdone..

Guest Triglett

Can't believe Huddlestone would have a potty mouth. Fuckin hell, he's got the nickname 'Cuddles' for a reason  :undecided:

Turned it off after a few minutes to watch el spanish footie...Anyone who stuck with this offer me a verdict on the performances of Onuoha* and Pearce...?

*and ya, I know he can't kick a ball in a straight line without falling over backwards, I mean defensively...

Those Serbian players need to grow a brain. No-one's going to kick the ball out in that situation.

Credit to Derbyshire who could easily have gone down afterwards in that ruck, clutching his face to get a man sent off.

The bloke was sat on the floor looking like he was having a fucking rest, he even turned round to see the goal! That stretcher's all for show.

Great finish from Derbyshire, he's been excellent since coming on.

Derbyshire has looked a handy player whenever I have seen him.

The bloke was sat on the floor looking like he was having a fucking rest, he even turned round to see the goal! That stretcher's all for show.

Would like to see him on the wing of a 4-3-3 formation

Excellent finisher, his goal tonight was typical of the ones he seems to score for Blackburn, pick the corner out with no bother.

Turned it off after a few minutes to watch el spanish footie...Anyone who stuck with this offer me a verdict on the performances of Onuoha* and Pearce...?

*and ya, I know he can't kick a ball in a straight line without falling over backwards, I mean defensively...

Onuoha did his job defensively. Seriously though, it's a long time since I've seen a player so uncomfortable with the ball. You wouldn't bat an eyelid if you saw the lad playing in League One.

Good peformence from England today.

About Derbyshire's goal, isn't their a rule (more of an instruction)  that says its the ref job to decide if the play should be stopped because of an injurey (such as head injuries) ? , i think i Matt Derbyshire did the right thing wich is the keep on playing and score, espically in a game of that stature.

I liked Steven Taylors peformence today, he was class.

Excellent finisher, his goal tonight was typical of the ones he seems to score for Blackburn, pick the corner out with no bother.

lookslike what would be a good version of Franny Jeffers with his style of play.