Who would you sign now?

toptoon

I'd quite like to see Milner as left-wing if we go 4-4-2, actually.

Cut inside and shoot - a la against Manure

Yup. Think he could be very dangerous down that side. Whenever he palyed there last season he looked good. Wouldn't mind seeing him through the middle in a 4-5-1, either!

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

:thup:

am I the only one that thinks that although Geremi is a good signing, if he is going to be used as a midfielder I dont particularly want him as a main starter? probably rather see him used as a right back.

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

am I the only one that thinks that although Geremi is a good signing, if he is going to be used as a midfielder I dont particularly want him as a main starter? probably rather see him used as a right back.

Agree with you. But I think it all comes down to the friendlies. Hope Sam switches him around a bit, to see where he is best.

Guest Deep456

Diawara - Chartlon.

Can you please GTFO with rediculous comments? Thats the 3rd one from you in as many days.

Guest Deep456

Diawara - Chartlon.

Can you please GTFO with rediculous comments? Thats the 3rd one from you in as many days.

Do you only read one thread a day?

Im guessing he has more of them then?

Dr.Pongole cracks me up. I would say a left back for sure and a midfielder like Diarra. Then another central defender a la Campbell becaus Rozehnal and Taylor clearly wont make it much better back there and with Huntington and Ramage as covers we pretty much F*****D

I figure this is the best place to put this...

One player I'd like to see here is young Real Madrid full back Miguel Torres.

This isn't an FM suggestion (no idea what he's like on there), he was a Real Madrid reserve player who broke into the first team this season after the injuries of R.Carlos, Salgado and Helguera.

He can play comfortably at left back or right back. Even though he favours his right, he's very two-footed and played some crucial games on the left including at the Nou Camp against Barcelona. Despite his performances and the sale of R.Carlos, Real as always are after high profile left backs. Torres' performances last season not only kept him in the team (nobody had heard of him at the start of the season) but also saw him gain his first 2 caps for Spain U-21s.

Even though he's only 21, he really caught my eye as a player who was solid defensively and looked very composed and wise beyond his years, as well as someone who could get forward and put in some very dangerous crosses. A very bright prospect. Bizarrely enough, he didn't get the credit he deserved in the Spanish press, though he has earned a new 5-year contract. Within a very short space of time he went from being an overlooked player in Real Madrid C, to playing in the biggest game of Real's calendar and in the Champions league.

He may be difficult to prise away from the Bernabeu, but given Real's impatience at given decent young homegrown players a chance, they may very well send him on loan, as they did with Soldado, Diogo, Portillo and many others, or even send him back to Real Madrid B. He's someone I'd consider taking on loan, he's definitely one to look out for.

Ive heard this from an Everton fan its probably whoosh, but apparently Riquelme will be unveiled next week after the Copa America. A deal has been done but he has asked for it to be kept in secret until after the Copa America. I doubt it highly, but might this be why they put it on their site that he had signed?

Ive heard this from an Everton fan its probably whoosh, but apparently Riquelme will be unveiled next week after the Copa America. A deal has been done but he has asked for it to be kept in secret until after the Copa America. I doubt it highly, but might this be why they put it on their site that he had signed?

The Everton rumour has been on for about 2 weeks now. Who knows could be. Not a Moyes player I would have thought.

West Ham have shown an intererst and also A.Madrid till very recently.

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

Geremi is a better winger than Milner.

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

Currently yes. Milner is a better prospect, though.

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

That's because Geremi's 28.

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

Baggio's holding out for Duscher, aren't you mate :D

Geremi on the Right

Milner on the left

Baggio's holding out for Duscher, aren't you mate :D

No.