Tuncay apparently signs for Boro

KaKa

Solid defence? You conceeded more than us last season!

and yet we still finished above you.

Again.

Our defence conceeded less than yours, fact!

We have just taken your best striker, fact.

I have just kissed Woodgates ex bird, fact!

We win ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

3 points above us last year. We were pwnd tbh.

Fuking kicked all over.

You reckon were in for another hiding this year?

you heard it here first scumderland to finish above the smoggies next season

check the relegation odds. not exaclty an exclusive tbh

• 3 weeks later...

All the Boro fans are creaming themselves over a video of Tuncay scoring a goal in training that's been put on youtube, it was the 6th most watched video of the day yesterday, Slaven was raving about it on the Legends last night:

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,1~1072094,00.html

THOUSANDS of fans have been viewing a YouTube clip of Tuncay scoring a sensational goal in his first Boro training session.

Wearing a Boro top for the first time, Tuncay dazzles with some Ronaldo-style stepovers before coming inside with the ball and deceiving the goalkeeper with an outrageously cheeky flick.

Tuncay's Boro team-mates burst into applause while coach Colin Cooper marches forward and produces an imaginary red card while Andrew Taylor points to the camera to show it had been filmed.

In the background assistant manager Malcolm Crosby can be seen mimicking the stepover routine as Gareth Southgate beams with delight.

Tuncay smiles as he walks shyly back to rejoin the rest of the attacking players - before Cooper tells him off for not wearing shin pads!

The footage, shot yesterday at the club's training camp in Bad Waltersdorf, Austria, had been viewed 132,000 times shortly after lunchtime today, making it the day's sixth most viewed clip wordwide on the video sharing site.

Five Turkish TV crews and around 20 reporters turned up for the session.

Now here's the video:

:laugh:

It's hardly Maradona is it?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

the comments are fucking hilarious

"this season's Berbatov"

"he the new CRonaldo!"

:lol:

Good finish to be fair, though his stepovers were fuck all to be excited about tbh.

Some of the comments below the video are brilliant. He's MUCH better than Torres apparently and is either this season's version of Berbatov or the new Cristiano Ronaldo, depending on who you believe.  :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

tbh I would rather a defender try and tackle me than harrass me. "Hey nice rack!" It would put me off something shocking BU DUM TISH

tbh I would rather a defender try and tackle me than harrass me. "Hey nice rack!" It would put me off something shocking BU DUM TISH

i was going to go for "harry,don't tackle" but then it would have been "it wasn't harry it was .........."

can't win at times :undecided:

Thats a quality goal tbf.

it's a training ground goal,against a defender who,at this stage of training has probably been told"harass,don't tackle"

And the keeper should have saved it. "Sensational" it is not.

Obviously its a training ground goal, but I bet if that was Martins or someone people on here would be creaming themselves.

:lol:  Dear me. Must be just me then. I'd be worried if our players weren't doing that in training, never mind excited if they were. Even my Smoggie mate found it funny and not in the least bit exceptional.

Got to agree with Wullie, these players are a class above anything the majority of us have ever played against, I'm sure there are goals scored like this every day in training grounds nationwide.

Guest JamesD

Obviously its a training ground goal, but I bet if that was Martins or someone people on here would be creaming themselves.

:lol:  Dear me. Must be just me then. I'd be worried if our players weren't doing that in training, never mind excited if they were. Even my Smoggie mate found it funny and not in the least bit exceptional.

he did a step-over than cut back and finished from, what, 12 yards? Really nothing special.

I could, and can, do that.

If that was during a high pressure Premiership game, then yes, I'd be very, very impressed. On a fucking training pitch?

:lol: at Boro and their fans and the fact someone thought that was even worth uploading.