Finally we look to get rid of Babayaro

Decky

Guest kmdnufc

Carr and Baba have had more than enough chances at our club. Their injury ''woes'' and continuous mistakes are driving me mad. Cut them loose and then aim to sign either Habib Beye or Bakari Sagna as well as Baines.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Both have a sh*tty attitude and their best days are certainly well behind them.. Time to ship them both out te fook!!

When I look back at some of Babyaro's non performances last season, my blood boils. There were several games where he clearly was making absolutely no effort. Get rid ASAP although which idiot would pay us anything for him. I fear he will put his head down and sit out next season in the reserves picking up a fat cheque every month for nothing.  The sad thing is that he actually could be a very good LB if he wanted to

3-5-2?

Don't like the sound of that. Are we talking about Rozenthal--Taylor--Ben Haim or what? Rather see the club invest in a quality backline this season-- or at least a decent LB.

Babayaro gone?

Good news. Though I'd rather see Carr go than Babayaro--if  I could choose just one. Like to see both slots opened up for someone new.

Agree with Gazza ladra, although id rather see them both gone, id sooner see Carr out on his ear than baba.

They both go through phases (when the do actually manage to stay fit for a couple of games) of playing steadily enough to make you think they arent that bad, could be decent back up.

But then they fall foul of another "injury". Carr is just more detestable for me. But getting one of them out is a start, hopefully Carr will follow.

both carr and baba have let the club down badly in one way or another, if carr is to stay i hope SA has the common sense to use him as a bench warmer for a season or two as thats all he is good for I remember we all getting annoyed at roedents tactic of putting carr back in the side as soon as he was fit those days have to be over.

both carr and baba have let the club down badly in one way or another, if carr is to stay i hope SA has the common sense to use him as a bench warmer for a season or two as thats all he is good for I remember we all getting annoyed at roedents tactic of putting carr back in the side as soon as he was fit those days have to be over.

Rather sell him and bring in a potential to sit on the bench, Carr has the potential to cost us goals and games, and does it more often than not.

I'd rather have a young player from the lower leagues come in and sit on the bench, and when he does makes mistakes you can blame it on age, experience and the jump in quality rather than no brains & no talent.

Rather sell him and bring in a potential to sit on the bench, Carr has the potential to cost us goals and games, and does it more often than not.

I'd rather have a young player from the lower leagues come in and sit on the bench, and when he does makes mistakes you can blame it on age, experience and the jump in quality rather than no brains & no talent.

the guy is a big blobby waste of the space most of the time he has had 20-30 mins of good play but has always been lacking in so many areas (mainly general skill) as many have said in an ideal world we would have an experienced player for every position and a up and comming to fight for position but if we arent going to buy a load of players then stick with carr as back up. Obviously I feel buying someone decent and having nobby as back up would be better.

they are both awful!! get them out!! what i want 2 know is why noone seems to have noticed this before? i mean surely

solano taylor ramage duff

would have been better than

carr taylor bramble babayaro?

then play nzogbia on the left??? surely!!!

they are both awful!! get them out!! what i want 2 know is why noone seems to have noticed this before? i mean surely

solano taylor ramage duff

would have been better than

carr taylor bramble babayaro?

then play nzogbia on the left??? surely!!!

Ummmm

Ramage > Bramble?  I don't think so. Sorry.  Every minute that Ramage plays next season will be a disappointment. That said, the one I really want to be shown the door is Carr. He has got to go ASAP.

A dogshit defender who need to be peddled asap. There's far better out there I'm sure, and hopefully Allardyce has got his replacement in his sights. He's no better than Wayne Quinn tbh.  :(

Guest Sniffer

Wanting to get rid of the malingering, lazy nigerian bastard is one thing. Find a team dumb enough to take him even on a free and come anywhere close to his wages is another. I'd bet he'll be here for another year to milk us for every penny he can with absolutely no return on the pitch.

Guest graemeh72

A few years ago I remember hearing a rumour that Bobby Lee, Gary Speed and Shearer bought Alessandro Pistone a sheeps heart as a "Secret Santa" pressie at the Christmas Party.

The Modern day equivalent would be Baba - absolutely no heart whatsoever .......

His is a true mercenary of modern day football make no mistake

"Maximum cash for minimum effort" should have been stitched onto his shirt

Interestingly, Sunderland and their Irish manager Roy Keane are also looking to sign a right-back this summer and might be tempted to make a bid for Carr. Keane has been linked with virtually every one of his former Republic of Ireland team-mates, although Carr has, as yet, not been one of them.

A few hours after this story hit the streets of Newcastle, the scum went & announced the signing of Greg Halford. Olly gets paid to write this stuff :rolleyes:

Interestingly, Sunderland and their Irish manager Roy Keane are also looking to sign a right-back this summer and might be tempted to make a bid for Carr. Keane has been linked with virtually every one of his former Republic of Ireland team-mates, although Carr has, as yet, not been one of them.

A few hours after this story hit the streets of Newcastle, the scum went & announced the signing of Greg Halford. Olly gets paid to write this stuff :rolleyes:

Is Halford a right-back?