Fixture predictions

SUPERTOON

Guest graemeh72

Thats not a prediction - its a guess based on 74 possibilities

(ok 70 cos the fixture machine will never throw up Boro or Makems first game)

Guest DavB93

Guaranteed we'll play Man Utd and Sunderland both at home before 26th August as I go to America for 3 weeks on the 4th August. I better not missing those games.....PLEASE GOD NOT AGAIN, two seasons ago missed Man Utd and Sunderland at home due to hols.

Manu around Xmas, second Manu game around New Year.

Bolton away in the 1st 5 game.

Sunderland at home our 1st home game

1st game of the season away, possibly Everton.

Liverpool boxing day.

I'd like Fulham at home, reckon we'll get Spurs at home.  Reckon the last game will be Chelsea at home, always end up with those fuckers at the arse end of the season.  We'll get em early on in both cups as well, nailed on.

Guest Geordiesned

Hoping for an away match somewhere that I wouldn't wnat to go as I'm supposed to be on a stag do over the first weekend of the season! How can you tell the stag isn't a football fan?!  :rant:

i live in london and see all the away games i can (last season- fulham, chelsea, spurs, west ham) does anyone think i have any decent chance of getting tickets again for them next season if we start playing well? surely more ST holders will want to watch away games leaving me to have to watch it illegally on the internet!!! i mite also get to see a game at SJP, hopefully get a taste of the tyne-wear derby!!

Guest Bramble OG

Ok time for some ITK...

Away 1st game of the season

Sunderland Away 10th Nov

Sunderland Home 19th April

Ok time for some ITK...

Away 1st game of the season

Sunderland Away 10th Nov

Sunderland Home 19th April

hope its away first game of the season,swapped a lad at work so he could go to a wedding on the 11th august.