New NUFC Away Shirt - Another slow reveal...

Guest johnson293

Guest johnson293

Blue Shorts...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/Kit-Reveal-2_Weds_4pm.jpg

I can see them leaving the main chest bit till friday morning, to reveal whether there are stripes on it or not.

Blue shorts! WOW! :lol:

Find a photo - it was class. The socks had 2 green (?) hoops at the top. Derby & Bolton matches on MOD spring to mind with Supermac scoring a belter with his right foot from a throw in.

Blue Shorts...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/Kit-Reveal-2_Weds_4pm.jpg

I can see them leaving the main chest bit till friday morning, to reveal whether there are stripes on it or not.

The shorts and socks have actually been fully revealed, half blue and half white with the shirt being a replica of Bristol Rovers home shirt...

The "Mad Bright Away Jerseys FTW' theory seems to be looking good, bit of tastefully spread black over the rest with the jersey being predominantly that blue colour and it should be nice.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Think the rest will be in this order:

- right arm

- left sock

- Right part of shorts

- left arm

- bottom part of shirt

- middle and top part of shirt

:Doh!:

Guest LucaAltieri

http://shop.nufc.co.uk/sites/newcastle/images/Products/164163_B.jpg

Away kit = something similar to this.

I rekon this but with no black box around 'northern rock' bit

I don't really like the ones above but in case if it's the quoted one....I might consider buying one with Taylor on the back. Kinda disappointed that my new home kit with Parker #17 is history now but still have big respect for the guy

I don't really like the ones above but in case if it's the quoted one....I might consider buying one with Taylor on the back. Kinda disappointed that my new home kit with Parker #17 is history now but still have big respect for the guy

That's exactly why I haven't bought the new home strip yet. I want to get a player name on the back, but I wanted to wait until the new season starts to see who's actually on the team.

That's exactly why I haven't bought the new home strip yet. I want to get a player name on the back, but I wanted to wait until the new season starts to see who's actually on the team.

You can get the names on later, thats what I'm doing. Get the top for £30 from Sports World and then get the printing from the offical shop later.