New NUFC Away Shirt - Another slow reveal...

Guest johnson293

The black ntl one was easily the best away top we've had in years.

I liked the navy/blue one from 2004.

Which one was that... the one from Souness' first year? I'd agree... nice kit that one.

Of modern times though, the red/blue hoops/white shorts of '96, knock the spots of everything.

Guest ToonGeneral

The Black and Grey Northern Rock one is the best one for a long while. I'm still wearing it now.

Hey, this does look alright so far like. I was hoping we'd have a canny away strip so that I could actually get one this season. Are we still having a 3rd kit? Well out of touch with the news at the minute, especially on stuff like this.

Guest icemanblue

ive decided the home one is lame but this is looking very similar 2 the really light blue euro kit we had no?

It is indeed. That was a lovely strip though. Can't go wrong if they're basing the colour scheme on that one.

Doubt there'd need to be a 3rd kit Rich. We're not in Europe, and nobody in the Premier League plays in light blue and white stripes do they? So no clashes with either of ours.

Guest johnson293

Quick mock up of the possible full kit?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/awaykit.jpg

apologies for the rough arsed photoshop job!!!

Quick mock up of the possible full kit?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/awaykit.jpg

apologies for the rough arsed photoshop job!!!

I reckon the stripes will be light blue and dark blue (rather than white).

Guest icemanblue

I don't think the 'northern rock' logo will be in the black square. It'll be dark blue, like the trim. As seen on the training kits.

Guest optimistic nit

when was the last time our away kit had stripes? i think it will be a plain centre personally.

Guest johnson293

when was the last time our away kit had stripes? i think it will be a plain centre personally.

Probably the green and yellow striped umbro kit, the season we went down 88-89.

Since then, its always been virtually plain bodied (with a bit of detail/pattern) - apart from the maroon and blue hoops.

EDIT: We did have a striped 3rd shirt - Green and Dark Blue stripes, that was worn once at Sheff Wed (94) - I got that one as a 21st birthday present with the 'squad' number 21 on the back.