New NUFC Away Shirt - Another slow reveal...

Guest johnson293

I reckon for an away kit you need a nice bright colour that will stand out, thus improving our performances in some games where a black and white shirt may not be so visible from distance.

I reckon for an away kit you need a nice bright colour that will stand out, thus improving our performances in some games where a black and white shirt may not be so visible from distance.

Nonsense tbf.

Nonsense tbf.

Not sure that is the case to be honest, I'd read somwhere that yellow and red shirted clubs had the greatest success, and white, grey and black the least. May just be coincidence, but with a manager willing to try anything to increase the odds of success, don't rule out Allardyce taking such a step himself, after all, Bolton switched from a black second strip to a yellow second strip, and a red third strip.

Nonsense tbf.

Not sure that is the case to be honest, I'd read somwhere that yellow and red shirted clubs had the greatest success, and white, grey and black the least. May just be coincidence, but with a manager willing to try anything to increase the odds of success, don't rule out Allardyce taking such a step himself, after all, Bolton switched from a black second strip to a yellow second strip, and a red third strip.

Bolton play in a plain kit. They need an away kit they can actually use.

We have an away kit more as a token gesture tbh, it gets used about twice a season.

Nonsense tbf.

We have an away kit more as a token gesture tbh, it gets used about twice a season.

We can wear whatever kit we want as long as we register it, and use each kit a minimum amount of time.

I doubt Allardyce had any input in that kit even if he wanted to, but in future, I would look to create an away kit that could create a visual advantage in some situations.

Nonsense tbf.

We can wear whatever kit we want as long as we register it, and use each kit a minimum amount of time.

I doubt Allardyce had any input in that kit even if he wanted to, but in future, I would look to create an away kit that could create a visual advantage in some situations.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Guest Nappy Rash

I learnt the same when I was a kid and did my GCSE PE coursework on it.

It was red and white (bwah) that had more success and pyschologists and sports scientists claimed its because they are easy to pick out without the need to look up fully (hence the white sock fad) and easily distinguishable from the crowd (backgrounds).

Sir Alex will tell you grey is the worst, but what does he know, he doesn't play Champ Manager  :parky:

I don't particularly like pink (one of northern rocks colours) but would prefer the northern rock logo put on top of a pink background in that little square, the black looks out of place.

I like the design of that away top but not the colour.