Shearer express opinion shocker - on Bellamy

bodson

Guest Knightrider

Vic I'm not even going to be drawn into any of your sad little games here because quite frankly, I can't be arsed. You carry on though :lol:

true, true, you can't coax an unarmed man into a firefight

Which is why I'll save your blushes on this one, if you don't mind.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Terry Mac has done more for NUFC than Bellamy ever has done - FACT.

and you've never slagged the coaching staff :lol:

You obviously weren't around in the 70s when MacDermott had made his name with Newcastle and then openly stated he wanted to play for Liverpool. When Newcastle tried to hold on to him he actually stopped trying when on the park.

Disgraceful behaviour.

As was Bellamy feigning injury, going back on a behind closed doors handshake with the chairman and manager to speak to sky live on air and all arranged, to call them liars and thus dragging the club's name through the mud... for the umpteenth time. But still, lets not allow facts to get in the way of a good old rant eh.

As for the 100% thing, you make out like that's something Bellamy alone has a monopoly on. The man you're blasting to defend this welsh cretin also gave 100% and and then sum.

Also can you explain how exactly Shearer got rid of Bellamy, can you back that absurd and pathetic comment up?

Sad.

You're the only one ranting, and I'm certainly not blasting Shearer. I just think his comments are inappropriate and somewhat undermine the new manager.

Are you a trainee Sun journalist ?

Helping Shepherd get rid of SBR and bringing in his mate Souness as replacement certainly helped in Bellamy's exit.

Undermine the new manager, how by cracking a few jokes about not signing Bellamy? You're reading into things way too much. For one we aren't and won't be interested in Bellamy so it's a moot point anyway.

As for the journalist thing, I could say the same about you with some of your 2+2 = 5 assumptions, i.e. Shearer got rid of Sir Bobby and Bellamy. Very sun like :lol:

You have to realise that Shearer "cracking a few jokes" (euphemism for sticking the knife in again) is not quite the same as you or I cracking a few jokes. The fact that his remarks are in today's nationals and a lead story on BBC prove that.

Shearer is a very smart man and would not be surprised at the reaction his comments provoked.

lecturing his daughter on what you should and shouldn't put 'out there' :lol:

Guest Knightrider

and you've never slagged the coaching staff :lol:

You obviously weren't around in the 70s when MacDermott had made his name with Newcastle and then openly stated he wanted to play for Liverpool. When Newcastle tried to hold on to him he actually stopped trying when on the park.

Disgraceful behaviour.

As was Bellamy feigning injury, going back on a behind closed doors handshake with the chairman and manager to speak to sky live on air and all arranged, to call them liars and thus dragging the club's name through the mud... for the umpteenth time. But still, lets not allow facts to get in the way of a good old rant eh.

As for the 100% thing, you make out like that's something Bellamy alone has a monopoly on. The man you're blasting to defend this welsh cretin also gave 100% and and then sum.

Also can you explain how exactly Shearer got rid of Bellamy, can you back that absurd and pathetic comment up?

Sad.

You're the only one ranting, and I'm certainly not blasting Shearer. I just think his comments are inappropriate and somewhat undermine the new manager.

Are you a trainee Sun journalist ?

Helping Shepherd get rid of SBR and bringing in his mate Souness as replacement certainly helped in Bellamy's exit.

Undermine the new manager, how by cracking a few jokes about not signing Bellamy? You're reading into things way too much. For one we aren't and won't be interested in Bellamy so it's a moot point anyway.

As for the journalist thing, I could say the same about you with some of your 2+2 = 5 assumptions, i.e. Shearer got rid of Sir Bobby and Bellamy. Very sun like :lol:

You have to realise that Shearer "cracking a few jokes" (euphemism for sticking the knife in again) is not quite the same as you or I cracking a few jokes. The fact that his remarks are in today's nationals and a lead story on BBC prove that.

Shearer is a very smart man and would not be surprised at the reaction his comments provoked.

No, that's the cynical media with nowt better to write about and who can blame them when idiots keep buying into it...

I think Big Sam will sleep easy at night. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic I'm not even going to be drawn into any of your sad little games here because quite frankly, I can't be arsed. You carry on though :lol:

you can't counter what I've said. no shame in it. I understand

Guest Knightrider

Aye, that's it.

Have one of these:

http://www.show.me.uk/dbimages/chunked_image/2006_1189_lg.JPG

You deserve one.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Aye, that's it.

Have one of these:

http://www.show.me.uk/dbimages/chunked_image/2006_1189_lg.JPG

You deserve one.

why thank you. at least you admit it

Seems to me that Shearer is trying to influence any possible signing. As said, he knows how the media works. If I were Sam I'd bit a little peeved regardless of whether there is any truth in the story about our interest in Bellender or not.

Al could easily have simply said he didn't think it would be a good signing & then tell those in power, if interested, his reasons for this.

HTT. Bellamy isn't the issue, but someone with literal ties to the club shouldn't be spouting off about deals period, especially when he knows there's press present.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Naive to assume otherwise imo.

Bellamy has been trouble wherever he's been - end of story

Not so. He did well at Celtic and Blackburn and O'Neill and Hughes were desperate to keep him.

I agree with ab - The point is not whether you think Bellamy is a good player or a troublemaker or whatever. There's a new manager in charge with his own opinions and this kind of comment from Shearer doesn't help. Allardyce isn't an idiot - he know Bellamy's background and can draw his own conclusions.

Reverse psychology tbh, Shearer knows Allardyce doesn't think much of his opinions so now Big Sam will be that much more focused on getting Bellamy back to the club.  Another masterpiece by Al. 

HTT. Bellamy isn't the issue, but someone with literal ties to the club shouldn't be spouting off about deals period, especially when he knows there's press present.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Naive to assume otherwise imo.

Agree with both of the above.

'if only Benitez had consulted me'

:lol:

Yes Alan, he didn't.  wonder why?

probably cos it was a supposedly off the record jokey interview ?

Exactly. No surprise to see some people on here making something out of nothing.

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye aye captain sensible

What is your point then Vic? Do you want Bellamy back?

not if Allardyce wants him

no wait, if Shearer doesn't, yes

no wait, if Kaka comes and so does Baines, we have no need to bring Shearer out of retirement

aye aye captain sensible

no wait, if Kaka comes and so does Baines, we have no need to bring Shearer out of retirement

So you don't know what you want and are content to stir shit as per usual. :thup:

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye aye captain sensible

So you don't know what you want and are content to stir shit as per usual. :thup:

so what's your position then, seeing as we're asking?