Shearer express opinion shocker - on Bellamy

bodson

aye aye captain sensible

What is your point then Vic? Do you want Bellamy back?

not if Allardyce wants him

no wait, if Shearer doesn't, yes

no wait, if Kaka comes and so does Baines, we have no need to bring Shearer out of retirement

So you don't know what you want and are content to stir s*** as per usual. :thup:

so what's your position then, seeing as we're asking?

I liked Bellamy in his time here and can appreciate the job he done for us, however I'm in no rush to see him back here as I'm not sure the positives of having him back out way the negatives anymore, I don't think anyone is in a position to criticise Shearer for what he said in an after dinner speech however he should have known there was a good chance it would get out into the press.

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye aye captain sensible

no wait, if Kaka comes and so does Baines, we have no need to bring Shearer out of retirement

So you don't know what you want and are content to stir s*** as per usual. :thup:

I liked Bellamy in his time here and can appreciate the job he done for us, however I'm in no rush to see him back here as I'm not sure the positives of having him back out way the negatives anymore, I don't think anyone is in a position to criticise Shearer for what he said in an after dinner speech however he should have known there was a good chance it would get out into the press.

and if Allardyce wants to sign him?

aye aye captain sensible

and if Allardyce wants to sign him?

If Allardyce wants to sign him then I wish him luck as he'll need it as far as managing Bellamy is concerned, It doesn't mean I have to like him as a person in the same way I don't like Dyer.

I'm sure that Allardyce will sign Bellamy if he wants to, whether Shearer thinks it's a good idea or not. So god knows why so many Bellamy fans are getting their panties in a twist about these remarks. And let's face it, Shearer knows more about the diminutive Welsh tosser than any of us on here.

Incidentally, re Shearer and Keane, I remember reading an interview with the latter where he was asked if there was any player he really would have liked to have played with. Keane apparently bit his lip, paused, and then admitted he'd have loved to have played with Shearer, and always regretted that Man U hadn't managed to sign him.

I'm sure that Allardyce will sign Bellamy if he wants to, whether Shearer thinks it's a good idea or not. So god knows why so many Bellamy fans are getting their panties in a twist about these remarks. And let's face it, Shearer knows more about the diminutive Welsh tosser than any of us on here.

No, incidentally I'm not one, I just think that so long as he has a nominal position in the club he should shut his cakehole when he knows he'll be quoted.

No, incidentally I'm not one, I just think that so long as he has a nominal position in the club he should shut his cakehole when he knows he'll be quoted.

You sound like someones just nicked your kets.

Get over it, Bellamy is an arsehole who fucked the club over in far too many ways.

Its not the first time someone had a go at Bellamy. I suspect it wont be the last.

Too many people have been shown up by their defence of a kid with an inflated ego. He isnt worth the bother and most people knew that a long time ago.

Shearer should keep his nose out.

Big Sam is the boss and if Shearer wants to be in a position to make comments and judgements like that he should come clean on aspiration of being the manager himself.

Frankly if its in the best interests of the team for Bellamy to be in it and Big Sam wants that then my opinion and Al opinion remain just that....OPINIONS. Sam is the only person who can turn his opions into actions.

You sound like someones just nicked your kets.

Get over it, Bellamy is an arsehole who f***** the club over in far too many ways.

Its not the first time someone had a go at Bellamy. I suspect it wont be the last.

Too many people have been shown up by their defence of a kid with an inflated ego. He isnt worth the bother and most people knew that a long time ago.

You seem to have reading difficulties, no offence.

It will be interesting to see the u-turns if Bellamy does sign for Newcastle again. Especially Mandiarse, when he outscores his hero Arsprilla by scoring more than 2 goals in a season.

Little gobshite. Pity he contributed hugely more to the club than most players who just put the shirt on, ran around a bit, then walked off again 90 minutes later.

Still, don't think you know what it takes to actually be successful.

How many people didn't want Allardyce who have changed their mind ?

It will be interesting to see the u-turns if Bellamy does sign for Newcastle again. Especially Mandiarse, when he outscores his hero Arsprilla by scoring more than 2 goals in a season.

Little gobshite. Pity he contributed hugely more to the club than most players who just put the shirt on, ran around a bit, then walked off again 90 minutes later.

I'd rather we didn't sign him. However, if he signs for us again i'll want him to do well, as he'll be playing for us.

Is that a u-turn? Or wanting the best for NUFC?

I'd rather we didn't sign him. However, if he signs for us again i'll want him to do well, as he'll be playing for us.

On account of not admitting that he should not have gone in the first place,

both  ;D

I liked Bellamy but would rather he didn't come back, if he's brought back then I'll go along with it as I don't think he's any worse than Barton, a player who many seem to accept without question.

We were a better team with Bellamy than we were without him.

Like a few have said, Shearer should keep his mouth shut, does he really need to do talk-in's?

Don't see that as an issue at all. Would have had the same dilemma if we'd signed Andy Cole, complete pr1ck, but a Toon player is a Toon player.

I wouldn't call it a u-turn unless you said you didn't want him back at any cost then changed your mind.  I'd rather win the lottery jackpot but I'd still take 5 balls plus the bonus.

I liked Bellamy but would rather he didn't come back, if he's brought back then I'll go along with it as I don't think he's any worse than Barton, a player who many seem to accept without question.

We were a better team with Bellamy than we were without him.

Like a few have said, Shearer should keep his mouth shut, does he really need to do talk-in's?

Agree with that.

Don't see that as an issue at all. Would have had the same dilemma if we'd signed Andy Cole, complete pr1ck, but a Toon player is a Toon player.

Course I understand Dave's point, I'm only joking. Its just that - for me anyway - if a player is better for the team I don't see a problem, I'm not bothered if a player comes with a bit of baggage, personalities just don't come into it if they perform on the pitch, if every player had played with the desire of Craig Bellamy we would have done even better than we did when he was here.

I think what Cole did is worse than what Bellamy did tbh. At least Bellamy was upfront and honest, whereas Cole showed tremendous unappreciation of the man who in effect, put him on the road to football fame and us the fans who he must have known didn't want him to leave the club.

He's not coming back. I wish some people would just get over it. He was good when he was here, but the little gobshite is history.

I wish some people would realise that's not the issue here.

Well there is no issue here at all. Shearer's done nothing wrong. He has done a talk in and in HIS opinion he doesn't think we should sign Bellamy back. Thats the be all and end all of this. Of course Shearer is a cancer to this club though and we will never win anything until his life ends. Worst thing to ever happen to the club.