Who will get relegated? Who will get Europe?

Kev

who do you think will grab a europe spot next season?

who will get relegated?

Man Utd will win the league again (champs league spot)

Chelsea 2nd (champs league spot)

Liverpool 3rd (champs league spot)

Spurs 4th (champs league spot)

Arsenal 5th (uefa cup spot)

Nufc 6th (uefa cup spot)

Everton 7th(uefa cup spot)

Villa 8th(intertoto cup spot)

wigan 18th

mackems 19th

derby 20th

city will now survive as i first thought they will get relegated but if they get took over and eriksson goes then they should survive

wigan will go down.. that's a sure bet

More like:

Man Utd will win the league again (champs league spot)

Chelsea 2nd (champs league spot)

Liverpool 3rd (champs league spot)

Newcastle United 4th (champs league spot)

Arsenal 5th (uefa cup spot)

Everton 6th(uefa cup spot)

Villa 7th(intertoto cup spot)

Spurs 8th (intertoto cup spot)

Bit optimistic about us maybe, after only one Ashley/Allardyce season . .  optimistic about Spurs too - mid table more likely for them.

There's no way to say...hardly anyone has done any serious business. Several clubs havent signed anyone!

Only feel confident making predictions on clubs who have shown their hand in the transfer market. Wigan, 20th. Good fucking riddance.

Guest sicko2ndbest

CL: Chelsea

CL: Man utd

CL: Liverpool

CL: Arsenal

UC: Spurs

UC: Everton

UC: Nufc

RELEGATED: Derby

R: Sunderland

R: Wigan

Chelsea

Man Utd

Liverpool

Spurs

Arsenal

Newcastle

Everton

West Ham

Villa

Sunderland

Boro

Blackburn

Man City

Portsmouth

Bolton

Reading

Birmingham

Fulham

Wigan

Derby

TBH

It was with a heavy heart i did that.

Arsenal would be the obvious choice but until they replace Henry i can see them slipping further. I will review it later on in the window.

Arsenal would be the obvious choice but until they replace Henry i can see them slipping further. I will review it later on in the window.

I think I am started to develop a "thing" (?) about Spurs.

They are so consistently / universally (by so many people) V A S T L Y  O V E R A T E D.

L O N D O N. :razz:

A typical headline in our . .  er . .  National media:

"Arsenal player gets dressed this morning"  /  "This development reveals that Arsenal are likely to dominate English football for the next twenty years"

Guest Guinness

It's far to early to predict anything yet, things will become clearer when the transfer window closes.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

I think I am started to develop a "thing" (?) about Spurs.

They are so consistently / universally (by so many people) V A S T L Y  O V E R A T E D.

I think your view is slightly strange tbh( although I would say that :D). We have finished below the top 4 twice in a row now and it doesn't look like we are going to lose any key players. The evidence also points to us spending big money this summer to strengthen what we have and we are looking for good players in the positions we need.  Last season, we played more games than anyone in the league except Man Utd. and Chelsea and yet we still finished 'Best of the rest'. Last season, we had an appalling start to the season because we were tring to gel in a new RB, CM and Striker, while key players were injured. To suggest that we will finish 8th optimistically is slightly biased imo.

Anyway, back to the original point. I thik top 7 will be:

1. Man Utd

2.Chelsea

3.Liverpool

4.Arsenal

5.Spurs

6.Everton/Newcastle

7.Everton/Newcastle

Relegated:

18.Derby

19.Fulham

20.Wigan

1. Man utd

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Spurs

5. Arsenal

6. Everton

7. Toon

8. Pompey

18. Sunderland

19. Brum

20. Derby

Promoted from championship:

1. West Brom

2. Charlton

3. Shef Utd

I'll not make a prediction yet but we've seen what a good transfer window and a good manager can do.  If we do good business then I see no reason that we can challenge up to 4th place, time will tell.

Also too early i'd like to see the quality of defenders we get in. Some decent ones and we'll be challenging for fourth i reckon with Arsenal and spuds.

I fancy bolton to struggle big time this season but probably still too good to go down. Hard to say with wigan with the beasts of bramble, heskey and sibierski starting for them! Reckon unless the mackems sign some more quality they'll go down their defence is shite!

Guest fraser

1.  Man U

2.  Chelsea

3/4.  Spurs/Liverpool

5/6.  Everton (if they buy and sell wisely)/Arsenal

7.  Us

8.  Villa

Relegation:

Fulham, Wigan and Derby in  no particular order.

People are acting as thou Arsenal aint gonna replace Henry, Dont get me wrong Henry was great for Arsenal but they wont be going into the season without replacing Henry. I think with 2 or 3 players Arsenal will be more than capable of finishing top 4, Typical over reacting on this forum last season people were predicting West Ham would finish top 4 because they had the 2 Argies. IMHO i cant see Spurs finishing top 4 because they have a very poor defence and a very average midfield, Last season they scored a lot of goals but only managed +3 goal difference.