I'm Going To See Sam On Thursday.

Crumpy Gunt

Can't sell up as their is currently an agreement in place that for a year nobody in the current Arsenal heirarchy will sell their shares. That means none of Hill-Wood and that lot can buy the club and it also means it's impossible for Kroenke to takeover.

Also take your head out of the clouds, Dein is an Arsenal fan and in a year he will be back on the board when Kroenke takes over.

The agreement probably isn't as binding as you seem to think.

Here's some quotes from the Independent:

"There's a feeling that it's a case now of 'who breaks ranks first?' The agreement not to sell is not binding in a meaningful sense. It could, theoretically, lead to one director suing another, but breaking the agreement would not contravene any stock market rules or be illegal in any way. It was more a statement of intent than anything else. And everyone is aware that things might change very quickly."

Guest lovemoose

Ask him what it'd take to get him talking to the BBC again. I'm stuck on virgin media, so no SSN.

Even the rodent was a fivelive regular, for me the only fly in the Big Sam ointment is his childish BBC ban.

Subscribe to Newcastle World. :)

Good point - I can drop my self-imposed "don't give money to Fat Fred" ban.

Guest Verlaine

i think it will be interesting to see how emre does with a tactically savvy manager.

So far Emre has proven nothing, I think it's make or break time for him and it could go either way.  He needs an end product which he hasn't shown too often while playing for us.  Too often he'll run into a dead end but at least he had an excuse for that last season when he had nothing much to aim at.

Wasn't that his point?

What you going to see him for Crumpy or is it top secret?

To discuss the futures of our centre rorwards.

How funny would it be if Crumpy was Alan Oliver! :lol:

It will be  funnier if the  Sam  Crumpy is going to meet is not Sam Allardyce.

A question:

What assurances can Sam provide the fans that no future player signings will have a buy-out clause in their contract and how much effort is being undertaken to remove existing buy-out clauses from players we wish to retain?

Guest khyberpass

ask if Tsunami's new avatar girl can be the new Toon mascot - fcuk me- she's fit! :smitten:

Seriously - ask Sam if he's been given any ultimatums for Year 1. eg (must achieve Europe?)

Anyone suggest a good/decent/rude question to ask him and I promise to ask it.

Did you get to ask any questions then?

Well, you had to put your answers on a piece of paper and then they selected the piss boring and typical 'how you settling in' type questions.

In all honestly if it wasn't for the free beer (Carling would you believe!) and tucker it was a fucking waste of 3 hrs.

1 x CD, 2 x LB  AND 1 x RB are his top priorities. Cant think of anything else that isn't already in the public domain.

My question was the one about Shearer being present at a previous interview.

It was overlooked for 'have you been down the Bigg Market yet Sam?'

Well, you had to put your answers on a piece of paper and then they selected the piss boring and typical 'how you settling in' type questions.

In all honestly if it wasn't for the free beer (Carling would you believe!) and tucker it was a f****** waste of 3 hrs.

1 x CD, 2 x LB  AND 1 x RB are his top priorities. Cant think of anything else that isn't already in the public domain.

Has he?

Aye that what I herd on the grapvine + Sam shook his shoulders when asked about what is happening about the 2 clause crew.

In all honestly if it wasn't for the free beer (Carling would you believe!) and tucker it was a f****** waste of 3 hrs.

Has he?

ooooh has he or hasn't he, the suspense is killing me.  Crumpy?