Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

98, 99, 100 - COMING READY OR NOT:frantic: :frantic:

I'll post a thread when I have something I think is interesting.

Geremi? I think he has quality in him I just haven't seen enough of it on a regular basis to mark him down as a regular - unless you play him RB. Will Sam have told him where he plans on playing him?

Your first thread should be a huge version of your avatar. Get off on the right foot.

:lol: I second that

Geremi would be a excellent free transfer! he will be like sibierski just at the back, excellent for a free transfer  :razz:  hopefully we can get a new left back then that should be our squad complete in my eyes!!

He will be a hell of a lot better than Sibi was!

Its so good that Sam has about £40mill or so of his transfer budget left and he is still getting free transfers.

£50m to be honest

Hes already spent over £8million

But we got 6.5 back from parker so total spend is peanuts not 8m

Its so good that Sam has about £40mill or so of his transfer budget left and he is still getting free transfers.

£50m to be honest

And got most of it back on Parker so spent next to nowt in effect, two million tops.

£50m to be honest

Brought in ~£6.5m for Parker.

£50m to be honest

Brought in ~£6.5m for Parker.

Aye suppose

The players we're going for would suggest the £50m figure is exaggerated. I certainly doubt anyone close to Ashley would have disclosed this figure seeing as it would drive up prices.

Even if this figure is reliable, it may not necessarily mean £50m on top of sales. It may well include the anticipated sales of players such as Baba, Carr, possibly Emre, Dyer, Owen, Martins as well. That would explain two bosman signings, a release clause and a couple of cheap defenders from the French league being targeted thus far.

The players we're going for would suggest the £50m figure is exaggerated.

Even if this figure is reliable, it may not necessarily mean £50m on top of sales. It may well include the anticipated sales of players such as Baba, Carr, possibly Emre, Dyer, owen or Martins as well. That would explain two bosman signings, a release clause and a couple of cheap defenders from the French league being targeted thus far.

or it might just mean we finally have a manager who knows what he is doing.