Makems have signed

NSG

Looks like we are building a good solid Championship side again.  Plus linked with McShane and Robinson from WBA.  Looks like we are going to have a totally Championship quality back four.  Shame we're back in the Premiership then isn't it.

Looks like we are building a good solid Championship side again.  Plus linked with McShane and Robinson from WBA.  Looks like we are going to have a totally Championship quality back four.  Shame we're back in the Premiership then isn't it.

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/431003_flavorflav_200x200.jpg

"YO, YO, YO, YO, ............YO-YO CLUB, G!!!!"  ;D 

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Gareth Southgate and Roy Keane were interviewed on Talksport this morning.

>

>Alan Brazil asked them both what their expectations were for next season.

>

>Keane said that he was aware of Sunderland's previous disappointments in

>the Premiership and it would be a big step for his players, say to win a

>game before Christmas and perhaps avoid the drop and finish 4th bottom.

>Southgate said that he hoped to win the Carling Cup and be in contention

>for a Champions League spot or even win the title and it would be nice to

>finish off the season by winning the FA cup. Then the following season, go

>on to win the Champions League.

>

>Brazil then said 'that's seems a bit ambitious Gareth?'

>

>To which Gareth replied, 'well Roy started it'. :D

Looks like they're been stumped by another couple of Championship players...this time McShane & Robinson. Now being linked with Michael Gravgaard and Chris Baird.  mackems.gif

Looks like they're been stumped by another couple of Championship players...this time McShane & Robinson. Now being linked with Michael Gravgaard and Chris Baird.  mackems.gif

building for next season ?

Remember when some people were shitting bricks when they thought we were going to be overtaken by the scum this season?

They are nowhere near premiership level, and they only people they can hope to attract are shite past it Irish players and Man United cast-offs and reserves.

I thought they had loads of (Irish) cash to spend this summer?  :lol:

apparently they've had bids in for baines (£3mill),nugent (£6mill) and unconfirmed for defoe (£8mill),but not surprisingly no-one wants to go.

Nobody wants to go play for a team thats in a city (use the word city sparingly) that time has forgot. As a place it has nothig to offer the modern day football player.

Nobody wants to go play for a team thats in a city (use the word city sparingly) that time has forgot. As a place it has nothig to offer the modern day football player.

oh yes it does.a nice place to live about 12 miles away as plenty of there players have done in the past.

apparently they've had bids in for baines (£3mill),nugent (£6mill) and unconfirmed for defoe (£8mill),but not surprisingly no-one wants to go.

Hmmmm, wonder why?  :lol:

I honestly thought they'd at least make a go of things this time. They've sold loads of season tickets on the back of the expectation of Keane bringing in a few decent players....

I honestly thought they'd at least make a go of things this time. They've sold loads of season tickets on the back of the expectation of Keane bringing in a few decent players....

one or two of my mackem mayes are starting to get worried.

oh yes it does.a nice place to live about 12 miles away as plenty of there players have done in the past.

Does Arca still live up here?

one or two of my mackem mayes are starting to get worried.

Understandable tbh.  :lol:

My uncle bought one this summer after originally jacking it in after the 19 point season. Sounds as sick as a chip whenever I speak to him. Great.  O0

It is amusing like. They've had their 4-5 months of glory where they've been telling us how they're going to finish top 10, etc. the "Keano effect", while we were stumbling along in the league with Roeder, then as they win the title, we steal their thunder by getting an even richer owner and better manager and players just to put them back in their places.

Quinn said: "The transfer market has gone very expensive.

"I am glad 12 months ago, when I was pulling the Drumaville guys together, that I did not foresee what was needed.

"I think they would have run a mile if we had not had the success we have in the past year!

"In fairness, we had a meeting recently and they understand. They have shown great strength behind the scenes.

Looks like they have less money than he was letting on.

I do unfortunately!! And they're all at work today speculating as apparently there's some kind of press conference for later on.....probably a plea for players to come and join!! HAHAHAHA

I do unfortunately!! And they're all at work today speculating as apparently there's some kind of press conference for later on.....probably a plea for players to come and join!! HAHAHAHA

I'm still hoping they'll sign Ian Harte and Stephen Carr for their fullbacks