Berbatov to Man Utd - 'friend of my dog' rumour

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Berbatov is in manchester having a medical at the bupa hospital!

heard it here first. deal done apparently im told.

Guest optimistic nit

well my source told me on friday Berb isn't with bupa, so it seems very unlikely that he would be having a medical at a bupa hospital.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i told you about wes brown, and it was correct, he was a roeder signing, talks happend, darren fletcher himself said that, thats who my usual source is. That has cooled though since sam came in. interestingly enough i was in fletchers escalade the uva nyt, fantastic car lol

Utd use bupa in the north of manchester, you can google it and find it if you wish, and ive had a call from a nurse there saying that berbatov is there right now.

I will laugh so hard ... oh my God!

Tottenham fans, and believe me I know quite a few, have been so arrogant about the whole thing throughout too.

The signs have been pointing this way though ...

Gave Robbie Keane a new contract, but not Berbatov.

Then pay what has to be considered a large amount of money to Charlton for Bent to sit on the bench? Unlikely ...

I actually don't really want this to happen because I like to see really good players stick with teams outside the top 4. However Spurs probably deserve this if it happens.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

this isnt as solid as what im usually told, i wont deny that, myself am unsure of how much to believe it, but its from somebody who is at bupa right now, and i know they use this cos player i know always get sent there, which makes me enclined to believe it.

It would certainly end any hopes for Owen leaving this season. I can imagine reading side by side articles of "Berbatov sign with ManU" and "Owen: 'I've always wanted to stay a magpie"

Guest optimistic nit

depends. i wan't the bent deal to look stupid, so i don't want the spuds to get too much for him. 20mill max

Guest khyberpass

As much as I'd find it funny winding up my Spurs m8s; can't believe the spuds would sell Berbatov...unless it was £30M +...in which case they look like they've done good business?

Would knack the gossip of Owen, I guess, and mean we aren't getting Defoe as a replacement; which is good in my book...

Owen, Viduka and Martins would scare the scat out of defences;  O0

Smith, Viduka, and  Defoe would just scare the scat out of me... :crazy2: