That c*** Oliver

Guest graemeh72

the oba comment is fucking ridiculous.

he 'understood' yesterday that baines would jump at the chance to move here, yet today 'sources have climed' he is nailed on for an everton move?

what a fool.

it is perfectly clear that he has no link to nufc whatsoever no fat fred and mr rayner have left, and he is struggling like fuck.

Guest Guinness

The man is a joke, his vendetta against Martins is pathetic. He constantly criticised his performances last season despite the fact he had to operate as a lone striker in a side with zero creativity. No matter how many times Allardyce states Martins is not for sale, he still thinks he knows better. His writing is incredibly poor, the contradiction in his pieces on Baines over the last two days is laughable.

the oba comment is fucking ridiculous.

he 'understood' yesterday that baines would jump at the chance to move here, yet today 'sources have climed' he is nailed on for an everton move?

what a fool.

it is perfectly clear that he has no link to nufc whatsoever no fat fred and mr rayner have left, and he is struggling like fuck.

He's a fucking twat and all he is doing is unsettling Martins. I cant understand why he even added that bit about Martins because the article had nothing to do with Martins.

the oba comment is f****** ridiculous.

what a fool.

it is perfectly clear that he has no link to nufc whatsoever no fat fred and mr rayner have left, and he is struggling like f***.

He said yesterday that Baines had turned Everton down! :lol:

Alan,

Is it time you considered stepping down from your postion? Myself and numerous other Newcastle fans are finding it harder by the article to take anything you say seriously. Your constant digs at the foreigners at our club are becoming tiresome and the way you twist and turn with every story is like a game of twister on extacy.

You now seem to have lost any source you many have had at the club and are starting to come across as a very old and bitter man. Why not just give it up and let someone with more talent for the job take your place? Someone who is at least a better story teller than you and knows the meaning of contradiction? I hear J K Rowling has a bit of spare time on her hands these days..

We are becoming bored of your stories, your blatant vendettas and your catchphrases.

Maybe you could use one of these catchphrases, go a little wide of the mark and go away?

Many thanks for your time

Alan,

Is it time you considered stepping down from your postion? Myself and numerous other Newcastle fans are finding it harder by the article to take anything you say seriously. Your constant digs at the foreigners at our club are becoming tiresome and the way you twist and turn with every story is like a game of twister on extacy.

You now seem to have lost any source you many have had at the club and are starting to come across as a very old and bitter man. Why not just give it up and let someone with more talent for the job take your place? Someone who is at least a better story teller than you and knows the meaning of contradiction? I hear J K Rowling has a bit of spare time on her hands these days..

We are becoming bored of your stories, your blatant vendettas and your catchphrases.

Maybe you could use one of these catchphrases, go a little wide of the mark and go away?

Many thanks for your time

That sounds fucking class tbh.

Having him write shit in the EC is bad enough but when he gets on sky sports news and the likes makes me want to throw the remote through the tv at his face. That letter is class though, im up for sending something like that.

Having him write shit in the EC is bad enough but when he gets on sky sports news and the likes makes me want to throw the remote through the tv at his face. That letter is class though, im up for sending something like that.

It takes the biscuit when they turn to him for his opinion, he's just as bad as the mongs they find in town who sound like extras from Byker Grove.

None of them have anything worth saying, and none of them represent what the majority of fans are actually thinking.

One of the things I really hate about him is that most of his stories are made up of quotes taken from NUFC.co.uk.

All the quotes are preceeded by "Player x told me" followed by the player quote from the NUFC.co.uk article.

I must admit that's always grated with me too. It's like me reading something on .cock then texting my mate saying 'Viduka told me he's excited about the new season'. No he didn't.

Guest Knightrider

I say keep him, will hasten the demise of the awful Chronicle, who are the real culprits for his shite.

Fucking insane how I he just tagged the Oba thing on the end at random!

"In addition, it appears Oba Martins’ agents have been told to find him a new club – but Owen's injury problems could put a stop to that."

What a load of unmitigated bollocks, we can only hope that it stops sometime.

Guest unrealterrorist

The man is a joke, his vendetta against Martins is pathetic. He constantly criticised his performances last season despite the fact he had to operate as a lone striker in a side with zero creativity. No matter how many times Allardyce states Martins is not for sale, he still thinks he knows better. His writing is incredibly poor, the contradiction in his pieces on Baines over the last two days is laughable.

Well 2 against bolton should i hope shut the usless fag*tt up for at least a week.

Guest Geordiesned

He'll be telling us tomorrow night thatstories linking Martins with a move away are wide of the mark and that he firmly believes he's the man for the job.

I say keep him, will hasten the demise of the awful Chronicle, who are the real culprits for his shite.

I think that's wishful thinking on your part. Although I agree about the paper in general. It's been awful for almost as long as I can remember. Vent Your Spleen excepted.

I think that's wishful thinking on your part. Although I agree about the paper in general. It's been awful for almost as long as I can remember. Vent Your Spleen excepted.

Whenever you see advert for journalist jobs in the paper, for the Chronicle or the Gazette, they ask for journalistic qualifications, which is scary really. The standard of writing through the whole paper is lower than GCSE, apart from Oliver, who I don't believe would pass the English 11+. Bet there's dozens of members on here who could do a better job with zero qualifications.