**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Doing The Times one as well with some mates from the pub, way more complicated than this one, what a headfuck.

Is that the one where you have to put the players in order of how good they are and then each team gets one, then the next team gets one, depending on where they have them ordered? I'm doing that aswell and it's fucking complicated, didn't know what I was doing to start with so have a shite order. :(

Doing The Times one as well with some mates from the pub, way more complicated than this one, what a headfuck.

Is that the one where you have to put the players in order of how good they are and then each team gets one, then the next team gets one, depending on where they have them ordered? I'm doing that aswell and it's fucking complicated, didn't know what I was doing to start with so have a shite order. :(

I've ended up with Robben, so I obviously didn't go through it well enough :lol:

Some of the rules are baffling:

Rotisserie leagues rank each of the Teams in the League from first to last in ten (10) statistical categories (Scoring Events) - five (5) categories for goalkeepers and defenders and five (5) categories for midfielders and forwards. Points are then awarded according to the order of finish in each category, and are totalled to determine an overall score and place. So, the Team with the most Goals will receive 10 points, the Team with the second most will receive 9 points, etc. In the case of a tie, each Team involved receives an average of the total points due i.e. in the above example, if two Teams were tied for first in Goals, each would receive 9.5 points [(10 + 9) / 2 = 9.5].

Each of the 14 positions is limited to 38 matches so using multiple players in a single position in a single week reduces that number accordingly. For instance, if on Saturday you play Wayne Rooney as an Active forward, and then on Sunday you replace Rooney with Didier Drogba, that forward position for your Team will be deemed to have been played twice.

Does it just use your subs automatically or what? I've got Jagielka in my team but he didn't play, first sub is Micah Richards though.

Yep. If your first sub didn't play then it takes your second etc.

Does it just use your subs automatically or what? I've got Jagielka in my team but he didn't play, first sub is Micah Richards though.

Sound. Hasn't given me any points for Richards yet, assume it'll do it after all the games.

Sound. Hasn't given me any points for Richards yet, assume it'll do it after all the games.

They're done in the final calculation. :thup:

Guest unrealterrorist

I'm also wondering how Viduka collected the 2 bonus points, he didn't really do much, and Rozenhal got the 1 bonus point, I thought he had the worst performance of any toon player.

I have no bloody idea

Guest jamesmartinsmith

I'm 91 out of 76,000 on the whole game  ;D

Also got Ronadlo and Vidic to play today,

not sure about Tevez though

Tevez won't play.

I've done utterly, utterly shit in the first game week.  16 points so far with 6 points coming off my bench.  I need Ferdinand and captaion Ronaldo to work some magic here or I'm off to a rotten start.

On the plus side I can field 11 players next week.

I've done utterly, utterly shit in the first game week.  16 points so far with 6 points coming off my bench.  I need Ferdinand and captaion Ronaldo to work some magic here or I'm off to a rotten start.

On the plus side I can field 11 players next week.

Same here, shite start and need Ronaldo (Captain) and Vidic to get me some points.

Sorry to piss on your parade but that 91/76,771 is where the N-O league is placed amongst all the mini leagues.

Total players: 1,055,790

Sorry to piss on your parade but that 91/76,771 is where the N-O league is placed amongst all the mini leagues.

:lol: