Owen Speaks ... and he wants to stay

KaKa

Guest Invicta_Toon

like f*** he said that let alone wrote it

anyone who has heard the few Owen interviews he's given before, knows that came straight from the desk of Fat Sam Allardyce, via Mike Ashley's vice-president for PR

what s***

The MO coloum in the Times has nowt to with FSA or MAVP

riiiight.

Guest eyeball_tickler

definitely wants to leave, unhappy, hates newcastle, homesick, money grabber, gutless etc - bollocks.

some of you owe him an apology after the kind of abuse he's had in the last few months for no reason.

Guest Invicta_Toon

it has been an eye-opener to see the innovations

everyone who has arrived appears to have big ambitions.

a fantastic opportunity to be challenging for trophies.

no one is making any predictions

the fans and the stadium give Newcastle the foundations to become one of the biggest clubs in the country.

I am more than happy to be here.

show the Newcastle fans what I am capable of

working hard to strengthen the rest of the team.

good dialogue all summer.

intends to do things thoroughly.

see how meticulous he is.

not had a good time with injuries over the years

delegation and knowing when to step back are important parts of management.

too many years of underachievement on Tyneside.

This club haS so much potential. I want to help to realise it.

pure fucking Allardyce. 100%

Fantastic news  :celb:

Can't wait to see him this season!

The amount of negative comments is pretty laughable if you ask me but I like to see the optomistic side of things rather than the invicta one and I see bright things ahead. All this talk of money grabbing ******d, etc is stupid, yes hes on a crazy wage but thats how the league works nowadays, a lot of players are on silly wages. We're now backed by a billionnaire so that should ease costs ten fold soon enough.

Obviously now we have the anxious wait with Oba but I hope to god he stays as our attack rivals any other in the premiership when in full flow.

Worst comes to worst if he does get a long injury again, at least we'll have viduka alongside martins up front (and the january transfer window!) O0

Guest 22bnw

I don't care why he's chosen to stay, but I can tell you that if Roeder was still in charge, Owen would be long gone

Guest Invicta_Toon

Shows up toontastic brilliantly, first 5 replies to this over there are smilies :lol: next 5 replies are 2 or 3 words comments :lol: :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Shows up toontastic brilliantly, first 5 replies to this over there are smilies :lol: next 5 replies are 2 or 3 words comments :lol: :lol:

Shows up you brilliantly.

can you keep these bitchy comments to PM please Dave? some of us want to read the boards that we donated for

In fact now i've read that it's f****** brilliant to hear the innovations Allaradyce is bringing to our club, and the fact that a world renowned player like Owen is impressed makes it even better.

:celb:

this.

fucking delighted

like fuck he said that let alone wrote it

anyone who has heard the few Owen interviews he's given before, knows that came straight from the desk of Fat Sam Allardyce, via Mike Ashley's vice-president for PR

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

Guest Invicta_Toon

And 4 of those are you on different accounts

shhh! :lol: you'll only set their paranoia off, and some innocent bystander will get 404'd

definitely wants to leave, unhappy, hates newcastle, homesick, money grabber, gutless etc - bollocks.

some of you owe him an apology after the kind of abuse he's had in the last few months for no reason.

i agree, and im one of them.

shearer said early on that he wont speak out, because he would be doing it all the time as there is always speculation.

having said that, i still think he needs to sign a new deal to get rid of it or we're in for the same come january

Guest Invicta_Toon

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

I suppose you can explain the languge used then, or the timing, or the content, or the lack of certain topics or information

no? thought not

Micheal Owen impressed by mountain bikes and foot doctors? my fucking arse

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

How would you know? you love to argue with people saying how they know nothing about situations, players, etc but now you've just contradicted yourself.

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

I suppose you can explain the languge used then, or the timing, or the content, or the lack of certain topics or information

no? thought not

It's his words put into some sort of readable form by an editor, how stupid are you? Have you never read an article by a footballer before?

What do you think, Michael Owen sits at a computer with a can of Fosters and a pack of Hobnobs and writes it himself? Dear God man.

Guest Invicta_Toon

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

How would you know? you love to argue with people saying how they know nothing about situations, players, etc but now you've just contradicted yourself.

you think he is then? have a think about his playing history, his medical history. the experience he has had, if he is impressed with this he's obviously a bit simple, or he really did sign for what he knew was championship level setup to get away from Madrid because of a ridiculously stupid contract on offer, which he intends to see to the end for obvious reasons

Guest Invicta_Toon

what shit

Christ you talk shit.

no? thought not

It's his words put into some sort of readable form by an editor, how stupid are you? Have you never read an article by a footballer before?

What do you think, Michael Owen sits at a computer with a can of Fosters and a pack of Hobnobs and writes it himself? Dear God man.

clue was in the post