The bottom line is no one wants to pay owens wages,

or risk him being out for long spells on the treatment table,

Watch the clubs come in for him in january if he keeps injury free,

Dont take the michael michael

we dont believe a word you say,

rant over.  :tickedoff:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic, how does your garden grow?

gardens need bullshit to grow, and there's a plenty in this here piece of journalism from Fat Sam, sorry little mickey, so I guess very well

Guest Invicta_Toon

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

5 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

3 guests, 2 members, 0 anonymous members

Stevie Ross, Baggio

stevie ross phoned, he's getting lonely, asked when you're coming back

gardens need bullshit to grow, and there's a plenty in this here piece of journalism from Fat Sam, sorry little mickey, so I guess very well

As Shepherd sells, the cockney's head swells

and leaves ruined threads all in a row

was the answer I was looking for tbh.

Just had a chance to read this from Owen. I'm not going to speculate whether or not he's telling the truth, or whether he will jet in January. This is great news, and I respect his reasons for staying silent, even if I don't agree with them. Now we can move on and support Owen and the team.

I see the Russell Brand forum is busy this time of night though, Vic :lol:

In total there are 20 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 12 Guests  [ Administrator ]  [ Moderator ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 am

Registered Users: Azura_Sky, Befoxy, imogen, jojo, jubeth, Julianna, TLM

There having a nice chat about Russell's beads for sale on ebay, you should get a bid in as it's only on 75p. O0

They'll look lovely with your mam's coat.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I love your definition of ruined tbh

100 pages of Mick vs. NE5 in any random thread = fine

post from me doubting a comment from Owen in a thread about Owen (plus about 5 other people doing the same) = OMFGZZ!!!11 thread ruined, Vic being contrary !!!!1111

post from me doubting a comment from Owen in a thread about Owen (plus about 5 other people doing the same) = OMFGZZ!!!11 thread ruined, Vic being contrary !!!!1111

We've locked more NE5 vs Mick threads than you've had pre-dates.

Earlier on you claimed that NUFC were wrong to sell Chopra and that he'll get 15 league goals. If that's not contrary, I don't know what is.

Give your head a shake, you're boring as fuck.

Guest Invicta_Toon

In total there are 20 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 12 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]

There having a nice chat about Russell's beads for sale on ebay, you should get a bid in as it's only on 75p. O0

Baggio, I do understand why you might be lacking in something to do, and feel the need to come and not participate in not ruining threads on here (because only I do that), seeing as how there's nobody on your forum, and only smileys to read on toontastic, so I'm letting it slide, on accounts of extreme boredom

Guest Invicta_Toon

We've locked more NE5 vs Mick threads than you've had pre-dates.

Earler on you claimed that NUFC were wrong to sell Chopra and that he'll get 15 league goals. If that's not contrary, I don't know what is.

Give your head a shake, you're boring as fuck.

yeah, I'm sure I'm the only user on here who thinks we were wrong in letting Chopra go after so few games. go and find a post where I ever said otherwise

In total there are 20 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 12 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]

Baggio, I do understand why you might be lacking in something to do, and feel the need to come and not participate in not ruining threads on here (because only I do that), seeing as how there's nobody on your forum, and only smileys to read on toontastic, so I'm letting it slide, on accounts of extreme boredom

Thanks for letting it slide Vic, btw here's the link in case you want them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/big-brother-RUSSELL-BRAND-S-BEADS-UNIQUE-ITEM_W0QQitemZ200127071852QQihZ010QQcategoryZ159QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You seemed to think £5m was a good deal since he'll get 15 in the league. If that's your opinion, then I fear for your sanity. I don't think that however, I don't think you've got an opinion on anything, apart from maybe Big Brother, I don't know if you're contrary in that thread. I'm not moronic enough to watch it so I don't go in it.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic man, chill the fuck out will you?

This is, by your own admission, one of the best football sites around. So, stop slagging off the good lads that post here.

Its canny simple.

I didn't slag anyone off that didn't come looking for it

I was talking about Owen, others prefer to talk about me

Vic man, chill the fuck out will you?

This is, by your own admission, one of the best football sites around. So, stop slagging off the good lads that post here.

Its canny simple.

I didn't slag anyone off that didn't come looking for it

I was talking about Owen, others prefer to talk about me

Well alright, sorry, just keep it chilled my good man.

:celb: Great news he's staying, if it werent for Big Sam he wouldnt be here, just glad we have a world class player upfront. The new contract should come in after he's banged in a few goals.

Him signing a new 'clauseless' contract is the only statement I want to hear from him now.

Agreed.

Tevez most likely on his way to Man U

Torres over at Liverpool

Da Silva at Arsenal

Rumors of Anelka and Yakubu heading to Man City if Sven gets the job

Of course he wants to stay now. I mean, I consider this great news, but I'm far too cynical to not question the timing of all this. This would have been fantastic if there was still somewhere obvious he could go.

Guest Gemmill

Owen can't win.  People have been harping on all summer for him to make a statement along these lines, and now that he has you've got people going "Yeah, WHATEVER Michael.  You're only saying that cos no one else wants you."  Honestly, some of our fans are the biggest wankers going.  This precious attitude we have where we think every player that plays for us has to absolutely fall in love with the club the same way we as fans have.  Just be happy to have a player of his calibre here tbh.

Owen can't win.  People have been harping on all summer for him to make a statement along these lines, and now that he has you've got people going "Yeah, WHATEVER Michael.  You're only saying that cos no one else wants you."  Honestly, some of our fans are the biggest wankers going.  This precious attitude we have where we think every player that plays for us has to absolutely fall in love with the club the same way we as fans have.  Just be happy to have a player of his calibre here tbh.

Exactly

I can understand what you're saying but I can't help being cynical about his comments tbh.  He was challenged weeks ago to make that kind of statement and if he had made this statement then, I would have believed in its sincerity more than I do now.  My view is that he kept quiet to evaluate his options, found there weren't any so has then made the statement.  MO says he doesn't respond to rumour.  If he didn't want to then, why does he want to now?  The easiest way for him to clear the air and bring sincerity to this statement is for him to say that he is signing a new contract with the opt out clause removed.

Until he does that, there will always be the feeling that Owen is simply waiting for a club to activate the clause.