Ronal... Baptista on his way?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Nappy Rash

Oh of course your right Ronaldinho would be a great signing, see you at the press conference you f****** freak...

Where did I say Ronaldinho would be a good signing licker of windows?

Toss your strawman on the bonfire and join the other sacrificial guys on top of it  :uglystupid2: :lol:

Guest senna

newcastle should buy Robinho from real madrid he`s young and can play left wing or as a second striker

Guest Nappy Rash

newcastle should buy Robinho from real madrid he`s young and can play left wing or as a second striker

If we did that there'd be suicide pacts instigated on here and The Priory would be inundated with new clients from the North East, the big picture rules it out  :lol:

We want freebies and over 30's only  :celb:

Guest Verlaine

If we did that there'd be suicide pacts instigated on here and The Priory would be inundated with new clients from the North East, the big picture rules it out  :lol:

Seriously though, who is this cunt?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Seriously though, who is this cunt?

HTL?

Guest MagicNumber9

I love sundays gossips column on the bbc site, because they are always the moest unrealistic transfers that will just never happen

If this is true we are beginning to look bloody stupid. Giving trials to free agents one week & going after Ronaldinho the next.

Sam knows he needs to sort out the defence & if we do have that kind of cash, splash it wisely & then the trophy players will want to come once we are a viable proposition for them.

Other clubs are signing players; we are continuing with Jackanory stories at best & self indulgency on the part of MA at worst.

Nobody has a clue what MA is all about & I find this latest story cringeworthy.

Sam - "So Ron, how do you fancy playing for the Toon?"

Ron - "f*** off"

Sam - "Mike, told you what he'd say"

Mike - "Ok Sam; go & buy Queuedrue & then give Messi/ Kaka etc a call & see if they fancy it"

Sam - "I'd rather try & get Micah Richards or Ledley King in"

Mike - "Nah, you can ask about Puyol or Cannavarro & if they say no you can go & buy Luke Young"

Let us hope this is not how it is going. The point is we don't know & surely we must start asking questions. Is that not reasonable? This is not Chicken Little panicking; though I do expect many posts saying don't worry it'll be alright. I'd rather know what was coming over the horizon rather than bury my head in the sand & hope it is all ok.

Embarassing, tbh.

In your other thread, you were crying that we weren't linked with Deco any more in the papers. Now we're linked with UBERDECO and you're upset about that. You're just a whinger at the moment.

Also, it's the NOTW. It's not true. Relax.

Yes, you're right.. It's embarassing to ask questions about what´s happening. Real fans can be perfectly happy with the potential signings of such average players as Quedrue and Young one day, than without a second thought indulge in us going after arguably the best football player in the world the next. You´d have to be crazy to find all these rumours strange and wonder what´s really going on behind the scenes.. No need to know what Ashley´s intentions are.. A lot of mindreaders on this forum apparently.

Alternatively, maybe... none of them... are true...

Rather than accusing me of being a) not a real fan and b) crazy, maybe you should acknowledge that papers are full of s*** and pipe down.

Err, I wasn´t accusing anybody of not being real fans or being crazy, just pointing out that if me and a few others were asking for Mr Ashley to come out and make his intentions clear we were being treated like WE were crazy.. I acknowledge the papers are full of shit, but I'd say that's all the more reason for the new owner of the club to communicate with the fans and let us know his intentions. I find it mindboggling that there are so many people who aren't interested in hearing this and have decided to just wait and see what happens without questionning it, even if that means targetting crap one day, and superstars the next..

How many suicide pacts consisted of one person?

Guest Bellers

Look mate I'm not sure which asylum you escaped from, but your intense obsession with self harm/ mass suicide/ other people's depression is just a tad weird, perhaps a post excluding these would be slightly healthier?

*Crosses fingers*

Also from the BBC-collumn:

David Moyes is upset with his bosses after they turned down his request for a new Mercedes. The Everton boss argued that Andy van der Meyde has a Ferrari even though he's not a first-team regular but his complaints fell on deaf ears. (People)

:lol: You'd think he makes enough money to buy a Mercedes for his own money!

Also from the BBC-collumn:

David Moyes is upset with his bosses after they turned down his request for a new Mercedes. The Everton boss argued that Andy van der Meyde has a Ferrari even though he's not a first-team regular but his complaints fell on deaf ears. (People)

Sorry David, we've got no money. Some daft jock keeps signing crap players who earn enough to drive a Ferrari.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

blueyes.gif

Haven't read the thread but the article is obviously bullshit.

Regarding Kaka/Nut's little debate; i'd rather have five £10m rated players than Ronaldinho. No footballer is worth that much.

Regarding Kaka/Nut's little debate; i'd rather have five £10m rated players than Ronaldinho. No footballer is worth that much.

I think the point of the debate was what if we could have those five £10 million players and Ronaldinho?  In other words what if signing him had no effect at all on other signings.

i will take a horses load in the eye if ronaldinho signs for nufc.

I'd take it in the mouth... and swallow.

any time limit being set ?

i could easy envisage a 32yr old ronaldinho here

I think the point of the debate was what if we could have those 5 £10 million players and Ronaldinho?  In other words what if signing him had no effect at all on other signings.

Ah right, like i say - didn't read all of it, was just giving my opinion.

In that case, i might be slightly apprehensive but to say i'd be embarrassed and depressed might be pushing it...

Think I might be in the "£58m is too much for one player" camp tbh. Not that we could ever possibly attract him anyway.

Champions league with a very real chance of winning it.

Very real chance of winning the domestic league.

Spanish weather.

Vs

Getting paid a little more than your already massive wage.

Can't say it would take him too long to think about it.