Fraser Forster

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guest Roger Kint

Decent fee, throw in a sell on/appearance clause or two and its a good deal all round. He hasnt overly impressed me whenever he has played in the games i have seen.

Best of luck to him. As Zero said, he could be our long term no 1 if it wasn't for Krul being quite special.

I doubt it. He's never looked good enough to play in the top flight when I've seen him.

Being the best keeper in SPL at such a young age does shows that he has some quality.  Judge him just base on a few pre-season matches is quite unfair.

The point is, while Forster seems like to be a "good" keeper in the future, Krul is showing signs of being a "great" keeper NOW.  Very, very unlucky for Forster.

Best of luck to him. As Zero said, he could be our long term no 1 if it wasn't for Krul being quite special.

I doubt it. He's never looked good enough to play in the top flight when I've seen him.

Being the best keeper in SPL at such a young age does shows that he has some quality.  Judge him just base on a few pre-season matches is quite unfair.

The point is, while Forster seems like to be a "good" keeper in the future, Krul is showing signs of being a "great" keeper NOW.  Very, very unlucky for Forster.

He was pretty naff in the reserves too. Gets chipped an awful lot, can't command his area, can't come and collect the ball with any conviction for a man of his size etc. I found it staggering that one of the main issues many had with Krul when he first broke through were how he dealt with crosses, because even when he was younger and he dropped a few he was still way ahead of Harper and Forster (and Given for that matter).

If Krul wasn't here I think the club would be looking to sign a new keeper rather than sticking with Forster. He's a perfect for one of the Old Firm teams.

Guest hobshobs

good fee for 2 m

Absolutely amazing if the figure of £2m is true. If Forster is worth £2m then Krul is worth £200m plus :)

Guest johnson293

Is this our only departure this window, I'll be very happy...........

....unless we can palm Alan Smith off on someone, which would then make it an Awesome window!

Would have maybe hoped for a little bit more but not to bothered. Hopefully it is put towards a new defender.

I would imagine that this unexpected extra income would go towards the rumored increased bid for Rav Morrison

Hope we've got a sell on fee as keepers up there tend to generate decent fees if they have a couple of good seasons.

This. I reckon he's far better than the SPL. He'll move on I reckon.

You reckon wrong. He's reached his peak at Celtic already, mate.

Would have maybe hoped for a little bit more but not to bothered. Hopefully it is put towards a new defender.

I would imagine that this unexpected extra income would go towards the rumored increased bid for Rav Morrison

That seems to be how our lot roll. 

• 2 weeks later...