Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On a separate note. Fucking hell - how in God's name do we produce player like Matthew Pattison, and let them into the first team? He is so, so, so incapable. He has no attributes. Get rid ASAP before he actually establishes himself in the squad.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=5074;type=avatar

Is this actually Pattison?

Guest optimistic nit

Pre-limousine of course

Lee "so you're either in or your out"

or...

Shearer "got any plans for the weekend?"

From the official site:

'11min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (1-0): It looks as though a promising forward is dead when McManus stops Stephen Carr in his tracks as he advanced into the penalty area'

I don't think Carr could be described as a promising defender, never mind a forward :)

Guest Andrew Flintoff

3xleft wingers and 0xleft backs

or

2xleft wingers and 1xleft backs

Get the Zog in at LB if he's up to it, and we're all happy

On a separate note. Fucking hell - how in God's name do we produce player like Matthew Pattison, and let them into the first team? He is so, so, so incapable. He has no attributes. Get rid ASAP before he actually establishes himself in the squad.

I agree. I can't think of one instance that hes impressed me and I really don't know why we bother playing him, he brings NOTHING to our game whatsoever. Rather put Harps in MF then him........at least ship him out on loan if we can't get rid of him.

Zoggy could be a great prospect as an attacking fullback in the Ashley Cole mould.

Or an even better prospect for left-wing.

Ain't broke. Don't fix.

ridiculous comment

How in God's name is it ridiculous? I'm sure he's good enough to fill in at left-back, but Kaka's comment suggested that we should keep him there long-term. Which is needless and as has been said, a waste of his attacking capabilities. Hardly ridiculous. ???

3xleft wingers and 0xleft backs

or

2xleft wingers and 1xleft backs

Get the Zog in at LB if he's up to it, and we're all happy

Can't really argue with that, as long as it's a temporary measure and we still go after proper left backs.

Any pics of Harper?

http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/players/players_9343.jpg 

:thup:

Looks like he's jut caught some bloke in bed with his wife, doesn't know whether to cry or fly into a fit of rage

Probably Midds.

Is there a story to be told here? :lol:

On a separate note. f****** hell - how in God's name do we produce player like Matthew Pattison, and let them into the first team? He is so, so, so incapable. He has no attributes. Get rid ASAP before he actually establishes himself in the squad.

I agree. I can't think of one instance that hes impressed me and I really don't know why we bother playing him, he brings NOTHING to our game whatsoever. Rather put Harps in MF then him........at least ship him out on loan if we can't get rid of him.

Who the F*ck would have him on loan ?

for Roeder Pattison was just another cock to suck. Allardyce will be different, he'll have him nowhere near the first team

omfg you've jus given me mental imagery of pattison sucking glenn off..........GOD DAMN YOU

for Roeder Pattison was just another cock to suck. Allardyce will be different, he'll have him nowhere near the first team

omfg you've jus given me mental imagery of pattison sucking glenn off..........GOD DAMN YOU

Roeder slapping his cock on Fat Pat's bald head.

you love every second and don't deny it

:lol: at Harper although he is a much better midfielder than Pattison.

2 half was poor but I don't think it helped with the injuries/repositioning.

Troisi runs funny but looked eager.

Didn't see much of Edgar to put comment.

Pattison is the biggest pile of shit and shouldn't be allowed to touch the turf.

Carrol looked strong with a good touch and vision. Just needs to work on chance creation.

Harper did well and was instrumental to the 4th goal.

Milner, Geremi and Roz put in really good performances with everyone else good to average.

Luque was frustrating but at the very least showed he can put the ball in the net.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75714082.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1938462E5B92173368553437050BDA9BD27

Carr doesn't look that bad tbh.

If he "does a Nicky Butt" then I'll be ecstatic..................although the chances are slim to zero I'm guessing

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75714082.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1938462E5B92173368553437050BDA9BD27

Carr doesn't look that bad tbh.

If he "does a Nicky Butt" then I'll be ecstatic..................although the chances are slim to zero I'm guessing

Well. Doesn't look fat, anyway.

Dundee Utd 0 Barcelona 1

Henry penalty on 90 minutes, he missed but scored the re-bound.

Really? Livescore have his goal down as "pen"... which is highly annoying in that case  :rant: