Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Celtics fans and their players took tonight so seriously, it was embarrassing.

Sing all you want you, your team's still s****

Always do, they are pathetic.

Come here thinking its a battle of Britain throwing themselves into challenges like they're extras in braveheart.

So fuking glad they've lost, 4-1 as well, what a joke. But their fans are bad enough when they've won, no doubt there will be a few cocks looking for a scrap before they go home, but by their usual brave and heroic standard they'll trash a kebab shop and find a lad walking home by himself to jump on.

Oh and for what its worth, none of their players impressed me at all

McGeady and Brown ??

Yep, the World coverage was decent. Kept it on small screen like, to try and keep the pixel quality more definable.

Anyone watch it on full screen? Any good?

Watched some of it on the full screen and it was decent for me. Still pretty clear and didn't break up or stop at all. A bit sharper on small screen though, as you said.

Guest Toonie

LUQUE FUCK YEAH. Lets just be happy and enjoy the win against a Champions League team. Albert Luque is going to be amazing this season.

Yep, the World coverage was decent. Kept it on small screen like, to try and keep the pixel quality more definable.

Anyone watch it on full screen? Any good?

Watched some of it on the full screen and it was decent for me. Still pretty clear and didn't break up or stop at all. A bit sharper on small screen though, as you said.

yeah watched it at full screen at work. Was no worse than any stream ive ever watched, possibly better, like mentioned didnt cut out of stop once.

Big thumbs up for the newcastle world team, worked very well and hopefully this and the Juve game are the forerunners for showing reserve or academy games live some time, although this whole thing was made easy by Setanta showing it.

Celtics fans and their players took tonight so seriously, it was embarrassing.

Sing all you want you, your team's still s****

Always do, they are pathetic.

Come here thinking its a battle of Britain throwing themselves into challenges like they're extras in braveheart.

So fuking glad they've lost, 4-1 as well, what a joke. But their fans are bad enough when they've won, no doubt there will be a few cocks looking for a scrap before they go home, but by their usual brave and heroic standard they'll trash a kebab shop and find a lad walking home by himself to jump on.

Oh and for what its worth, none of their players impressed me at all

McGeady and Brown ??

Two hardworking journeymen who got completely overrun in the first half.. Albeit they improved a bit once we made 7 changes....

Lets not get carried away just yet!

1 swallow n all that, although encouraging to hear he got a couple.

What was the performance like>

I'm just stirring, that article came up on the BBC's match report.

Typical Luque really, although he was much better off the ball in the attacking third, give him space and he'll always have the attacking technique.

A good solid game for everyone who played and happy for Luque that he got 2 goals

Anyone know whether his first shouldve been offside? i couldnt tell from the ground unlike setanta sports showing you a replay

Lets not get carried away just yet!

1 swallow n all that, although encouraging to hear he got a couple.

What was the performance like>

I'm just stirring, that article came up on the BBC's match report.

Typical Luque really, although he was much better off the ball in the attacking third, give him space and he'll always have the attacking technique.

Reading those Souness quotes...... how right he was eh?

A good solid game for everyone who played and happy for Luque that he got 2 goals

Anyone know whether his first shouldve been offside? i couldnt tell from the ground unlike setanta sports showing you a replay

Wow, nice sly dig there. :laugh:

taylor will turn out not to be injured,it's allardyce's plan to hurry up mort into bringing in defenders,thats how harper was wearing an outfield top,it was all set up.

surprised at celtic mind (going off reports,i wasn't there),as they normally give it the full howk against english teams.

Actually a good metre or so onside. Shit defending like, but good movement by luque and a smart ball into him.

He was 1000 yards offside.

He was onside mate, the right back played him on by 2 yards or so.

Fuck off and grow up you silly little boy.

Jamie, tell your mate to get a grip.

Actually a good metre or so onside. Shit defending like, but good movement by luque and a smart ball into him.

I meant the last sentance.

Tonight was a good reminder of how much we miss Solano's crossing and intelligent ball playing when he's at right back

Aye, we've got to have Nobby back there tbh. So much more controlled in the backline aswell.

Finally.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/75717669.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1938462E5B921733685D32473DB0F3AE6A6

Looks a bit wierd, funnily enough.

Nice pic... one for the archives