Sam Allardyce Talk In

Skirge

Guest Moe-Ali

Are you panicking on all the threads in order? Or just at random?

Dont diss da gangsta.

Nice touch?

trying to be cute wont get you far, at least not online, lieutenant.

I know the tickets for this arent meant to go up till tomorro but my mate got us 4 tickets today !!

Did you get the vouchers that you have to exchange for tickets before Sunday night?

Vouchers you have exchange for tickets? What kind of bloody system's that?!

Yeah, I went on Thursday, and got two vouchers, worth 4 tickets.  Then, went back before the Celtic match and got them exchanged for the tickets.  Don't see the point.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think people will find a lot out about his current state of mind at this talk in.

I hope Chris Mort is there to hear what questions will be thrown Big Sams way. This to me will be a sign that Mort actually has some bollocks as Big Sam will not be able to answer questins about the amount of money he has to spend!

Is Mort there because he's brave enough to answer questions, or is he making sure Sam keeps in line?

Can imagine someone asking Allardyce a question, and him turning to Mort to see if it's okay to answer.

There are going to be lots of difficult questions asked i reckon

Lots of frusrtated fans due to no signings plus with stories of zoggy leaving

I'd like to know if he thinks Anal Olivers a prune faced Cunt!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Anyone is going ask if any signings are close

doesnt matter if he says who just if we are close

it would help if whoever asks this question, could tug their testicles at the same time, just to convey the right amount of desperate mongedness to Fat Sam

Be interesting to see what he says. I think i'm gonna try and stay away from here until late tonight cos all of this speculation is fucking doing my head in. I've been calm throughout the whole summer, but this N'Zogbia stuff is really boiling my piss.

Thing is, at the Shearers bar talk ins, they'll block any difficult questions, and it'll be things like "So Sam, who's hardest working in training" blah blah blah.

ask if he feels cheated by ashly over the transfer funds.

I'd personally just like for Mike Ashley to deliver a message to the fans HIMSELF.

No more hiding, no more close sources' bollocks, we want a statement from his own lips declaring what he plans for us.

Surely thats not out of the question?

Guest winchestermag

Anyone else going? Just been up to SJP at lunchtime and got two tickets, they were being limited to two per person until Friday, don't know what happens after that.

Supermac on the legends yesterday said it was sold out.. :kasper: