Celtic fans - disgrace

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Caused a riot in Rosies and the place had to be closed twice, police called, one lass that works there was threatened by a group of them and had to call the police, she's never had any bother with fans of other teams before, another lad was beaten up and they were even fighting among themselves. Apparently they were causing bother all afternoon in the buildup to the game and outside of the ground too.  :rolleyes:  :nope:

Typical cuntish behaviour from them as usual.

Celtics fans and their players took tonight so seriously, it was embarrassing.

Sing all you want you, your team's still shite

Always do, they are pathetic.

Come here thinking its a battle of Britain throwing themselves into challenges like they're extras in braveheart.

So fuking glad they've lost, 4-1 as well, what a joke. But their fans are bad enough when they've won, no doubt there will be a few cocks looking for a scrap before they go home, but by their usual brave and heroic standard they'll trash a kebab shop and find a lad walking home by himself to jump on.

Always after trouble when they come here. All want to challenge the Geordie rep, bunch of fuking cunts. Hope they rot in their shitty league.

Every club has wankers as fans.

It doesn't help that they always take so many everywhere and get so serious about nothing games such as that though.

£1.70 a pint and about 7 hours drinking time before kick off didn't help either... :lol:

Guest Knightrider

It doesn't help that they always take so many everywhere and get so serious about nothing games such as that though.

Aye but how many smash places up and kick-off?

/us not included after FA Cup final defeats ;)

Every club does have wankers theres no doubt about it, But like I said in another thread with them unwashed fuckers it's hatred.

they hate the english / british.

can't for the life of me know why we keep playing the racist fuckers!!!

They're even worse over here.  It's quite clear they don't give 2 fucks about Scottish football, they just buy the shirts cause they think it's some sort of religious obligation.  Apologies, they watch it every time the old firm is on.  Then that night the "fans" of whichever team lost go into town and kick off.

Funnily enough it's always the most inbred looking chavs wearing the tops aswell.

Guest toonlass

One "hard" man decided to threaten me and the two young(9 and 10 year old) children that were with me under the milburn stand. Nice one Celtic, you must be proud of idiots like these!

I never seem to get any bother off them, usually find them to be quite friendly. They do have their twattish element but like all sets of fans I find if you're in a group they won't dare try it on.

Let's face it, English fans have caused far more trouble on their travels, yet people always exaggerate about how bad it is. Remember when Celtic took tens of thousands of fans to Seville and there was only something like one arrest? That'd never happen with our lot.

The Irish fans tend to be a lot more relaxed than the Scottish fans, I have a lot of Northern Irish Celtic fans as friends and we just enjoy the banter. I'm not doubting anyone's stories but I always hear these anecdotes yet I very rarely see it, I think a lot of people do stress over a bit of banter, on both sides of the border, and the media are only too happy to hype it all up.

Wasn't this time, but when they were down for the testimonial match, saw some lad--utterly wankered--punching his lass on Westgate Road. Saw him disappearing up the street as a load of Newcastle lads chased after him.

I've had a good craic with a lot of Celtic fans, so I'd be loathe to tar them all with the same brush, but they do have a bad element on occasions like this.

Guest toonlass

I drove into the toon last night, and one Celtic fan was totally bladdered, walking up Barrack Road towards BBC studios in the middle of the dual carriageway. Had one of Billy Connolly's drunk walks going and was weaving all over the two lanes, he was soon picked up by a police car. And this was before the match!

I drove into the toon last night, and one Celtic fan was totally bladdered, walking up Barrack Road towards BBC studios in the middle of the dual carriageway. Had one of Billy Connolly's drunk walks going and was weaving all over the two lanes, he was soon picked up by a police car. And this was before the match!

The police should have left him, he was probably walking home.

Guest Gemmill

People are retarded man.  Where's the entertainment in getting so pissed you don't even know you're walking down the middle of the road.  And I'm not just talking about Celtic fans here either.

I saw a bunch of them causin some bother outside of Tilleys, saw a few puke up and another lad walking past Tucci with some chips in his hand singing shite until he promptly tripped up, smacking his head and spilt his chips on the ground

Guest Darth Toon

There was a crowd of the twats in the pub I watched the match in last night - bald-headed inbred tattooed fuckwits singing about "Keano" and going on about how at least they would be playing in the Champions' league - aye well I'm sure we would we be as well if all we had to do to get there was turn over shite like Dunfermline and Motherwell FFS!  :rant:

And the way they celebrated when their goal went in, you would have thought they had just won the league - I was actually embarrassed for them.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, and you like Emre, that says alot about your judgement :)

I never seem to get any bother off them, usually find them to be quite friendly. They do have their twattish element but like all sets of fans I find if you're in a group they won't dare try it on.

Let's face it, English fans have caused far more trouble on their travels, yet people always exaggerate about how bad it is. Remember when Celtic took tens of thousands of fans to Seville and there was only something like one arrest? That'd never happen with our lot.

The Irish fans tend to be a lot more relaxed than the Scottish fans, I have a lot of Northern Irish Celtic fans as friends and we just enjoy the banter. I'm not doubting anyone's stories but I always hear these anecdotes yet I very rarely see it, I think a lot of people do stress over a bit of banter, on both sides of the border, and the media are only too happy to hype it all up.