Faye signs three year deal

STM

Guest Guinness

Let me get this right, is he a central defender who can also play defensive midfield?

How about right back? or is he just comfortable in the center?

I think he's played right back a few times, could be wrong though.

Looks bloody solid like  O0

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/72910330.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F669B259AB992A04CCE22DD6D7B53857D15171EBB5B2757F

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/premiership/2005-2006/sat031205/fayepa.jpg

:knuppel2:

Faye is one of the best versitile defenders in the Premiership and one of our best players, two bleedin million!! Pxss right off!

It's a ragging shambles

In Ben Haim and Faye we should've had two top, top drawer defensive players for the next few years.

Instead we've got O'Brien and £800k.

Please be wrong

I'm bastarding seething

I'm of the opinion that Faye is one of our best players

A bolton fan on TOTT has stated that Bolton have accepted a £2million bid for Faye and he is heading to Newcastle for a medical, if you go to rivals.net as well there are a few Bolton fans talking about it as well.

Good signing, was Boltons best player ath the weekend, if we sign Yepes we can send Huntington and Edgar out on loan. :celb:

"It's a ragging shambles

In Ben Haim and Faye we should've had two top, top drawer defensive players for the next few years.

Instead we've got O'Brien and £800k.

There is nowhere else to point the finger than at Gartside. Every one of us here could've told him a long time ago these boys were class acts, why the fúck didn't they sign them up? Penny pinching that's why. And it's bitten us on the arsé now.

Jussi is next. Another contract balls up. Then Diouf, who bizarrely was left out and is now unhappy. And I cannot see Anelka sticking around once they've all gone.

We're on shít street at the moment. I have no faith in this ludicrous idea that we can be the next Ajax, playing total football either. Everything that got us where we are is being ripped up, for no good reason."

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Easily the most funniest and accurate thing a Bolton fan has said in a long fuking time.

The Times too say we've put in a 2m bid.

Not a bad player that Faye.... can play in defence and midfield.

That was last night, an ITK on a Bolton forum said tonight he's on the way.

is it me or has he became a better player since we were rumoured to have bid for him ?

:lol:

To be fair though, the Bolton fans rate him and quite a few on here have been going on about him for some time.

Guest Moe-Ali

Only seen him three times, all three times looked awesome, vs arsenal in the fa cup i believe it was, he looked good, and scored a header off a corner, another time against arsenal he was my MoM and most recently vs us in the premierleague opener, looked a good player, probly boltons best defender, im happy with this, and for 2m, yes sir!