Faye signs three year deal

STM

Would not loss any sleep over faye not singing for us,

He's just an average squad player,

We lost out again to chelsea for the players that would make a difference to this club,

We need to start flashing the cash for a good RB. And a creative midfielder,

Are you listening mr ashley, Looks like mid table for us same old same old.  :-[

Why do people keep saying this? He was a first team regular for Allardyce's excellent Bolton last season, and a rock in their side. He'd be a bloody good 'squad member', if not a regular.

Its only a matter of time before he signs for us and I thinik he will be a great addition for us!The only reason Sam lee is playing him Sat is cos hes desperate for a win and he knows Faye is an important player for them!

We lost out again to chelsea for the players that would make a difference to this club,

Are you listening mr ashley, Looks like mid table for us same old same old.  :-[

Why do people keep saying this? He was a first team regular for Allardyce's excellent Bolton last season, and a rock in their side. He'd be a bloody good 'squad member', if not a regular.

They only finished 6th man! We surely need to be challenging for the league or Allardyce and the board have failed!

Are you listening mr ashley, Looks like mid table for us same old same old.  :-[

They only finished 6th man! We surely need to be challenging for the league or Allardyce and the board have failed!

This season is wasted.

Are you listening mr ashley, Looks like mid table for us same old same old.  :-[

This season is wasted.

We could be in for a relegation battle. :(

This season is wasted.

it's all over, i'll let the FA know that we don't even want to compete this year. relegate us now

This season is wasted.

it's all over, i'll let the FA know that we don't even want to compete this year. relegate us now

Always one who has to go that step too far  :shifty:

This season is wasted.

Always one who has to go that step too far  :shifty:

stems from my abuse as a child.. often had to overexagerate to compensate for such a decrepid life... thanks for bringing that up

Guest johnson293

Oliver still seems to think this deal will happen, and go through today....

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=no-room-for-sentiment-viduka%26method=full%26objectid=19681609%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Big Sam was finally expecting to tie up the £2m transfer of Abdoulaye Faye from his former club Bolton today.

Guest Bolton Zulu

If the deal goes through you won't be getting a squad player, you'll be getting one of the best defenders in the PL. Trust me - he's fucking awesome!

I'll be gutted to see him leave Bolton - and I didn't lose any sleep over Tel Ben Haim!

Guest BooBoo

A lot of our transfers have seemed to take an age this summer, very dull stuff. Oh for the days when it was: Day 1) Toon tenuously linked to player. Day 2) Player photographed holding Toon scarf aloft on St James' turf.

A lot of our transfers have seemed to take an age this summer, very dull stuff. Oh for the days when it was: Day 1) Toon tenuously linked to player. Day 2) Player photographed holding Toon scarf aloft on St James' turf.

Like it matters.

It's the same everywhere, especially with the growth of the internet. I agree though. The window is like purgatory.

Guest BooBoo

Like it matters.

It does actually, that's why i wrote it.

Like it matters.

It does actually, that's why i wrote it.

If the signings get made eventually - it hardly matters at all really. The Rozehnal 'saga' was lengthy and boring as fuck, but we got him and he's done well so far.

And tbh, i know you say it's dull, but i'd rather this than no movement at all. :coolsmiley:  Just my opinion, like.

Guest BooBoo

At this point last year we'd just signed our second player. :lol:

Sam has worked miracles when you compare it to last years Roeder buffoonery. Still remember that horrible sinking feeling when i heard on SSN that we'd resorted to getting Rossi on loan.

To this date I still don't think the move to bring in Rossi is a wrong one. He was simply wasted by Roeder. Why did Roeder bring him in and not play him, even prefering a crocked immobile Ameobi over him?

To this date I still don't think the move to bring in Rossi is a wrong one. He was simply wasted by Roeder. Why did Roeder bring him in and not play him, even prefering a crocked immobile Ameobi over him?

:lol:

I'd forgotten you fancied Rossi.

He was a decent player and should have played more - but the fact we were forced into making such a signing was a total and utter embarrassment.