Boukary Drame joins Sochaux

Guest hindu times

Guest exilim

He's brilliant on pro evo if you edit his stats; I think he could be a good signing

Lets edit Ramage and Babayaro now!

Got it working:

Boukary Drame, a reported target for Newcastle, looks set to turn down a move to St James' Park in favour of a switch to Ligue 1 side Sochaux.

The Paris Saint Germain defender had been linked with a move to The Premier League and The Magpies were supposedly interested in the 22-year-old Senegal international.

Drame is now expected to sign a three-year contract with Sochaux, subject to a medical, according to French newspaper Le Parisien.

French-born Drame came through the PSG Academy and made 20 appearances in Ligue 1 last season but was told by Guy Roux that he did not feature in the coach's plans for the forthcoming campaign.

We'll see what happens. Seems to me like a re-hash of Oliver's article with a different slant on it.

If his agent says the lad wants to play in the Premiership, I believe he'd choose us over Nice and Sochaux.

I trust agents, me.

Surely this bloke hasn't actually chosen Sochaux over us??  If its confirmed that we were in for him and he went there instead I'll begin to have some serious worries about this summer.  Could this be an example of what Allardyce was referring to when he talked about the people upstairs not acting fast enough in transfers?  Thinking we've got all the time in the world to sign a player while other clubs move in quickly and seal the deal..

Guest 22bnw

He's been playing in the first team for two seasons, the first he made 4 apps and in the second he made 29, at 21 its hard to make it as a defender immediately because manager's prefer to go for more experience. Another example is Glen Johnson - I'd welcome him to NUFC any day.

Something very wrong about these last few weeks... surely this Drame would have chosen us over Sochaux. Unless of course, those controlling the purse string here were just not offering the going rate.

Something very wrong about these last few weeks... surely this Drame would have chosen us over Sochaux. Unless of course, those controlling the purse string here were just not offering the going rate.

Well if we don't pursue or loose out on this, it's starting to stink!

Just show's you not to employ a fucking accountant as chairman!

I don't know but it's starting to remind me of this!

http://etudiant.univ-mlv.fr/~rpolisse/Ce_que_j_adore/Les_Simpson/Monty_Burns/burns_et_smithers.gif

Agreed terms with Sochaux according to Canal+ Sportnews.they are very realible

You've said that before and been wrong tbf (iirc - not a criticism of you either) but it does sound as though they are right in this case.