Krul joins Falkirk on loan.

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

Krul will be arguably the best goalkeeper in the world eventually

mackems.gif

Why is that funny? Krul will probably be one of the best in the world, even a Juve scout said he will become better than BUFFON.

its funny because no scout in the world can say that someone who is 19 and hasn't even played half a season, or at all, will be the best keeper in the world eventually.

Guest optimistic nit

i think we'll be seeing a lot more PL players out to the SPL, considering the minimum legnth of a PL loan is now 1 year.

i think we'll be seeing a lot more PL players out to the SPL, considering the minimum legnth of a PL loan is now 1 year.

Sam was whinging about that a few weeks ago, so it's not surprising that he has gone to Scotland.

And then the FA said that was bollocks.

Guest Knightrider

Good level for him, I watched a few SPL matches last year and noticed the standard of 'keeping was quite high and that there are some big bruising and uncompromising strikers out there. We all know Krul is an amazing shot stopper and has very good feet, but how brave is he, does he panic when there are big bruising forwards in the box all jostling to get the ball? We don't know so hopefully this will be a good learning spell for him. Good move all-round.

Guest Phil K

Krul will be arguably the best goalkeeper in the world eventually

mackems.gif

Why is that funny? Krul will probably be one of the best in the world, even a Juve scout said he will become better than BUFFON.

I agree - he's had ONE game for us, had an absolute blinder, and was the reason we won in Italy.

He could have done better than that, couldn't he?

Anyhow - regardless, it's definitely a good career move for him and for us. He'll get plenty games up there.

Better than an SPL team? Really?

Guest optimistic nit

It's a good move for him, he can probably still train with us during the week and get up to Falkirk for the games which will not unsettle him too much.

he'll need to train with his teamates

Really hope he goes up there and impresses. He'll come back a better keeper and become Given's back-up next season with a bit of luck.

You really hate Harper don't you? I can understand you not rating him as a player, but there is some real hatred there. Why is that?

Really hope he goes up there and impresses. He'll come back a better keeper and become Given's back-up next season with a bit of luck.

You really hate Harper don't you? I can understand you not rating him as a player, but there is some real hatred there. Why is that?

Just hate his lack of ambition tbh. Content to sit on the bench and play about 5 times a year rather than play every week somewhere else. Some people think it's loyalty, which is fair enough, I think it's a criminal lack of ambition. I just can't get my head round his way of thinking.  :undecided:

Just hate his lack of ambition tbh. Content to sit on the bench and play about 5 times a year rather than play every week somewhere else. Some people think it's loyalty, which is fair enough, I think it's a criminal lack of ambition. I just can't get my head round his way of thinking.  :undecided:

maybe his desire to play is like Shearer's desire for medals