N'Zogbia to Fulham 'thought to be close' - BBC

James

A few people could end up with egg on their face if this does happen.

It might. Assuming it is because the BBC say it is is dim in the extreme though.

Can't see it anyway.

I think he is expendable, duff will be 1st choice on the left when fit, milner can player there too. A decent player but i dont rate him anywhere near as highly as some do, his commitment is questionable too. get rid and strengthen the areas we are short in, as is seems at the moment we need to sell before we buy.

Don't know how you can be quick to dismiss N'Zogbia whilst being happy having Duff as first-choice left-winger.

If you take a moment and think Sam stood firm at the £5m for Dyer price for essentially a one legged crock....We're hardly going to agree to £3m for one of the best prospects in the PL.

There might be some truth in the Diop swap deal to be honest. Hasn't Zoggy been stalling on a new contract for some time? He's been here since 2004 so we might have no other option to sell him if he wants to go as he will only have maybe one or two years left on his contract. I recall reading that he spat his dummy out when boumsong left so maybe there are things happening behind the scenes that we don't know about. He hasn't been picked for the pre season games like some of the other players (Milner, Carr, Nobby etc) so perhaps his attitude isn't right.

I wouldn't want him to go either but if he wants to leave I don't think there is anything we can do and if an opportunity like Diop and £3m came up, then it's in the clubs best interest to look seriously at a deal like that.

The BBC don't usually publish that much rubbish so there maybe something more to this.

Assuming it is because the BBC say it is is dim in the extreme though.

This thread: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=41078.0

has been continuously updated by people including yourself and myself, often on the basis of a 'BBC understands.' Seems like you are happy to accept a news story on the BBC if you personally agree with the content, but now that an article comes along that you don't like, you seem to find it harder to accept that there may be some truth to it.

There's one person who stands to receive some as well if it doesn't happen...

TBH i couldn't give a flying fuk about losing face, i'd be too deverstated that our club is ran by a bunch of jokers.

Zoggy is getting games and seems to be finding some form, his Gaffer has praised him and already said he will not sell him, Zoggy even seemed happy on Sunday, there was no look of deep depression on his mush like there has been.

Thee BBC do not usualy spout s**** but on this occasion I think they are full of it.

There's one person who stands to receive some as well if it doesn't happen...

N'Zogbia when the local chavs read this have this read to them?

Do you reckon Sanchez has dyslexia and thinks it's Charles O'Zogbia?

SSN - Sorry if it's been posted already

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=479586&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=Big+Sam+slams+Martins+reports&channel=&

'Fulham are believed to have opened talks with Newcastle over midfielder Charles N'Zogbia.

Allardyce is looking to land Papa Bouba Diop as part of any deal but it is yet to be seen whether Lawrie Sanchez will be open to a swap.'